21 Celeb Kid Styles to Steal for Your Mini-Me
From Suri Cruise to Harper Beckham, there are some couture-rocking lil cuties in Hollywood. Seriously, these kids are so adorably stylish that we would totally wear their entire wardrobe if it came in our size! Since, unfortunately, ours is an impossible dream, we’ve decided that we’re going to dress our ownkiddies just as fashionably instead. Here are 21 tiny and cuddly celeb kid styles to steal for your mini-me.
2. Tulle Skirt ($15): As the oldest of the three Affleck children, Violet is doing a stellar job leading her siblings through the fashion world. This pink tutu is every teeny ballerina’s dream skirt.
3. Neon Green Trousers ($13): Jessica Alba’s older daughter, Honor, is totally in on the neon and pastel trends. We’re lovin’ everything about this outfit, from the bright yellow cardigan to those green skinny jeans.
4. Bright Watermelon Dot Shorts ($10): Honor’s little sis Haven is the trendiest kid we’ve ever seen at a playground. Just check out that blouse and patterned shorts combo!
5. Cardigan With Floral Appliqué ($10): At such a young age, Harper Beckham is already the style queen of all the children in Hollywood. We simply adore her and, well, that guy carrying her isn’t so bad either.
6. Button-Front Sweater Vest ($14): Scrubs’ Donald Faison has one of the most dapper babies we’ve ever seen. Rocco’s rockin’ that vest.
8. Striped T-Shirt With Text ($8): Michelle William’s daughter Matilda won our hearts over in this super whimsical ensemble. This is how colorful everybody’s closet should be.
10. Baseball Jacket ($25): Varsity jackets for tiny people? Absolutely, says Gwen Stefani’s son Kingston Rossdale.
12. Patterned Jersey Top ($7): A heart-adorned top is definitely a good way to show your love for your mini-me. Looks like Jessica Simpson had the same idea for her older daughter Maxwell.
13. Paisley Floral Pleated Skirt ($16): Seraphina Affleck brought boho chic to the beach with that paisley skirt. Our pick will allow your kiddie to be both fashionable and comfortable at the same time.
14. Melange Blazer ($30): We have a special place in our hearts for little kids who are super dressed up. Zuma Rossdale’s bow tie and blazer combo is so, so rad.
15. Top With Flower Appliqué ($10): Remember how we said florals are always perfect for summer? Same goes for polka dots.
17. Short Trench Coat ($30): Oh Harper, that coat is simply marvelous.
18. Floral Sun Dress ($14): A sweet floral dress for your sweet little girl. Where can we get one of Seraphina’s in our size?
20. Patterned Treggings ($10): What on Earth are treggings, you ask? Exactly what they sound like — a combination of trousers and leggings.
Which celeb kid-inspired outfit is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!