The 8 Best Celebrity Hair Instagrams This Week
Strange things are happening in the galaxy, and it’s not just the Perseid meteor shower or the Taylor Swift music-less October we’re about to endure. Another week, another member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan decides to hit us with a shocking new hairstyle, with Kylie making us reach for that crazily colored dye we’ve always wanted to go for but never had the guts to actually use. This week it’s all about bold dye jobs, braids and updos. For major hair inspo, scroll through these drool-worthy hair shots that nearly crashed Instagram this week.
1. Jaclyn Hill: The YouTube makeup artist is showing us all exactly what she’s capable of in the hair department with this icy gray-blue wig. Blue-eyed ladies, you might want to try this out for a fun Halloween or night-out look.
2. Kylie Jenner: King Kylie showed up big sister Kim in a big way. Kylie is known to rock crazy styles often and well, but this red cornrow wig blows all of her previous looks out of the water. One thing is clear: This style daredevil has more tricks up her sleeve, and we can’t wait to see what she does next.
3. Demi Lovato: Demi is at it again. We just finished raving about her gorgeous jet-black bob and she switches it up with some extensions. We see you, Demi. The result is a more grown-up version of her Camp Rock ‘do, and we totally dig it.
4. Gina Rodriguez: The Jane the Virgin actress recently waved goodbye to her long black locks and shaved half her head. She’s been rocking a series of wigs while she films the show and for red carpet appearances. It takes major guts to make that chop. Go, Gina!
5. Olivia Holt: At only 19, this Disney Channel actress-turned-singer is already way ahead of the style game. Her wispy ponytail is gorgeous for a special evening out or an on-the-fly office ‘do, not to mention her multi-toned color is making us feel some type of way.
6. Kristin Cavallari: The Hills anniversary was just too much to handle. Kristin took to Instagram to share a snap promoting her jewelry line, but we were distracted by her seriously breathtaking ponytail. This ‘do is an easy, effortlessly elegant everyday look.
7. Ashley Graham: Model Ashley Graham rocked a killer sleek and shiny side part and some stunning blue mascara this week. Gelling down and brushing back her baby hairs added an extra layer of glam to this style. A+ for Ashley!
8. Lana Del Rey: While playing a show in California, Lana adorned her teased-up tresses with flowers. We love that she opted for flowers on the side of her head, instead of the typical Coachella headband. Dare we say it looks better than the flower crown?
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity style inspiration!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?