20 Colorful Rugs for Kids Rooms
Decorating the kids’ rooms gives you a chance to live out your color dream and go crazy with big bold colors and graphic patterns. If you’re on a budget or just looking for an easy way to update the decor, a rug can be the perfect option since it saves the carpet from stains and adds a bright pop of color! From bugs and tigers to splotches and doodles, here are 20 colorful rugs you and your kids will both be excited about.
1. Jellybean Rug ($299): Guess how many jelly beans are in this colorful tufted rug!
2. Candy Dot Rug ($299): The gray background makes this confetti rug perfect for kids and their messes.
3. Round And Round Rug ($249): Featuring a bright, fun palette, this rug would add a playful touch to any nursery or playroom all the way up to a teen’s room.
4. Turquoise Shell ($99): This monochromatic ruffled rug is available in multiple colors for a fun mermaid effect.
5. Striped Dhurrie Rug ($99): Bring the circus home with this boldly striped rug.
6. Aquarium Gravel Rug ($197): Lay down some vibrant pebbles with this rug inspired by the bottom of a fish tank.
7. Crayon Rug ($229): Taste the rainbow with this soft and textured rug.
8. Color Palette ($99): Every kid is an artist with this paint palette rug.
9. Tectonic Floor Rug ($299): Doesn’t this rug remind you of a layered sand art project?!
10. Don’t Feed The Animals ($299): Available in tiger, bear or zebra, your kids will love this jungle rug.
11. Roadside Rug ($249): The roads on the rug could double as a fun place to play!
12. Ink Spot Rug ($249): Color outside the lines with this asymetrically spotted rug.
13. Lady Bug Rug ($70): Lady bug, lady bug fly away to our home please!
14. Doodle Rug ($26): Get your squiggle on with this circular rug.
15. Urban Landscape ($70): We love the playfulness of this ombre city rug.
16. Retro Flowers ($876): These graphic flowers are both geometric and charming and we love the pops of orange color.
17. Flower Tile Rug ($44): The patterns of this rug reminds us of a kaleidoscope.
18. Southwest Rug ($35): Embrace the colors of the desert with this tribal rug.
19. Painted Stripe Rug ($44): The little hand drawn stripes make this rug look almost handmade.
20. Colorblock Rug ($89): Give the playroom a retro feel with this geometric rug.
Do these rugs appeal to your inner child? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)