These 16 Pairs of Chic Flip Flops Are Not for the Pool
Don’t you wish it was socially acceptable to wear your flip flops everywhere? Well, friends, now you can. But before you rush to work in your gym-shower sandals, check out these super stylish flip flops that you can literally rock anywhere, from a hot summer day at the office to a relaxing afternoon on the beach. Heck — you could even wear some of these to a wedding (seriously, those gold laser-cut stunners)! Get yourself ready for a pedicure, ‘cuz your feet will be sporting these pretty open-toes all summer long.
2. Sabri Sandal ($70): We don’t know what we love more: The fun, beaded embellishments or the bright and fun colors. Either way, these toe-loop flip flops are not going anywhere near the beach because we will be over-wearing them to work, thank you very much.
3. River Metallic Sandal ($66): The metallic snake print gives these skinny-strapped sandals a polished and sophisticated vibe. SO cute!
4. Tofino Slides ($40): Slides are the sandal of the season, and this simple red pair is no exception.
7. Nala Thong Flat Sandal ($105): This seemingly casual pair has a unique color block thing going on that we just adore. We’re especially crushing on that petite gold bow against that beautiful coral.
8. Beaded Starlight Slides ($50): Beaded flip flops are always a good idea. The multiple straps provide great foot support for those who walk to work! We’re looking at you, city-dwellers.
9. Baxx Flat Sandal ($49): Looking to slip on a stylish pair for the weekend? These neutral Lucky Brand sandals put your usual plastic flip flops to shame. #sorrynotsorry
10. Simba Beaded Thong Sandal ($60): Yay for more beads! The intricate pattern on this colorful pair would make any girl swoon. Just be prepared for lots of compliments when you wear ’em. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you!)
11. Napier Sandal ($50): These cool-girl sandals feature a knotted detail that gives off a no-fuss attitude.
12. Needlework Sandal ($40): Not only are these killer sandals completely affordable, but they’re seriously gorgeous. The three different patterns make us want to collect ’em all. Just saying….
13. Rio Metallic Sandal ($50): You can never go wrong with a simple metallic pair like these skinny flip flops from J.Crew. What a great alternative to your Havaianas!
14. Crocheted Flip Flops ($25): These festival-ready flip flops are embellished with crochet for an ultimate bohemian look. While they may not be totally work-approps, they will definitely amp up your beach look.
15. Rockstud Thong Sandals ($295): Okay, so $300 is a bit of a splurge when it comes to summer flip flops, but there is just too much good stuff going on with these Valentinos. Gold-studded nude straps all tied up in a bow?! We’re in.
16. Beaded Metallic Sandals ($215): The toe loops and unique beads on these effortless silver sandals give them an amount of chicness that just can’t be measured. And that’s a good thing.
What fancy flip flops will you be sporting this summer? Sound off in the comments below!