The verdict is in: Swing dresses are officially the most comfortable things to wear in the entire world. These dresses are loose fitting and perfect for warmer temps. But don’t let that fool you; they’re still incredibly stylish and can be worn to any and all events, whether it’s a formal dinner or a casual day outing. But let’s cut the chit-chat. We know you’re as antsy as we are to check these 24 trendy swing dresses out. Let’s go!
1. Swing Dress in Wave Stripe Print ($31): We can’t get over how great this print is. Who needs normal stripes when you’ve got these awesomely wonky ones?
2. Amalie Swing Dress ($188): We love that the bold prints on this dress were paired with slightly softer colors. It creates the perfect balance, and therefore a perfect dress.
3. Swing Dress in Spot ($23): Mixing prints is fun, but this dress is special because the two prints are mixed on a single garment. Polka dot and floral prints have been hangin’ out a lot lately in the fashion world, and the result is amazing.
4. Sleeveless Swing Dress in Stripe ($21): Okay, we take back what we said about not needing regular stripes, because this dress is simple and gorgeous. That high neck combined with those tall socks gives the outfit a very chic Parisian feel.
5. Printed Dress in Sea Green ($40): This trend is light and flowy, so it only makes sense to pair it with a print that captures the same vibe. This dress would look so adorable with a light denim jacket.
8. Cami Swing Dress in Rose Print ($42): One of our favorite kinds of floral prints (yes, there are different kinds) is black and white flowers paired with a bright background. It really emphasizes the print itself, while still bringing color to your outfit.
10. Neon Flash Swing Dress ($50): Ooh, yes! We need some sparkles up in here, even if it’s only a little.
12. Beaded Cocktail Dress ($198): Fully embellished dresses have been so popular ever since The Great Gatsby came out last year, and we sincerely hope they never leave us.
20. Sleeveless Dress With Dipped Hem + V Back ($73): A dipped hem is a great addition to swing dresses because it gives them extra “architectural interest,” so to speak.
21. Cutout Rose Swing Dress ($28): Brides to-be, this dress would look amazing in your engagement photos, especially if they’re being taken in a city setting. It has that vintage floral print that contrasts so beautifully against modern buildings.
22. Swing Dress With Asymmetric Frill ($73): Whoa! Those frills are absolutely fantastic, and would definitely spark a lot of fun conversations.
23. Daisy Swing Dress ($18): Flower power! We love daisies with yellow centers, but these blue ones are too cool.
24. Marley Dress With Waterfall Front ($220): And finally, another formal pick. If you look closely, you’ll see that the halter neck is actually made of metal, so you don’t even need a necklace with this one!
What do you think of the swing dress trend? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!