Announcing Chronicle Books in the Brit + Co. Shop!
That’s right folks, we’ve got another holiday surprise up our sleeves. Chronicle Books in the Brit + Co. shop!
From a whole collection of books devoted to Cake Pops to some of the best photography titles we’ve seen, you’re sure to find something for the people in your life who love making, looking at, and learning about all things creative and quirky. We’ve picked out a dozen of our favorite Chronicle books just for you, as well as a handful of Moleskine notebooks for doodling, brainstorming, and making lists.
Located right here in San Francisco (around the corner from Brit HQ!), Chronicle Books is all about creating and distributing exceptional publishing that celebrates creativity, value, and spirit. For further proof of Chronicle’s awesomeness, take a look at this epic holiday video.
Here’s the Chronicle collection we’re featuring in the Brit + Co. shop. Be sure to order by this Thursday for holiday delivery!
1. Pretty Paper Parties ($19.95): This gorgeous portfolio features 40 sheets of patterned paper, ready-to-cut templates, and step-by-step instructions for the ultimate paper party. From cupcake toppers to photo-booth props, this kit’s got it all.
2. The American Cocktail ($19.95): You know we love us a good cocktail. And, arguably, America is the land of the cocktail. Edited by the folks at Imbibe Magazine, this book is filled with 50 favorite cocktails from coast to coast, from a marionberry bramble from Portland, Oregon to a strawberry julep from Louisville, Kentucky. Glug, glug!
3. Pinhole Cameras ($19.95): Shutterbug alert! Ever made a pinhole camera? Turns out just about any container — a shoebox, coffee can, matchbox — can be transformed into an awesome photographic device.
4. Handmade Weddings ($24.95): The art of the DIY wedding is definitely up our alley, and this book’s filled with tips and tricks on the best 50 crafts for personalization your big day. We’re particularly digging these cotton candy-like pom poms!
6. Cake Pops Kit ($19.95): For the novice cake popper, this kit by Bakerella has everything you need to become a cake pops master. From a cake pop stand to cake pop sticks, gift tags, ribbon, and cello bags, this is the perfect gift for bakers and crafters alike.
7. Cake Pops Holidays ($14.95): One things we love about the holidays is coming together with friends and family, especially in the kitchen. Perhaps your family can try their hand at making their first batch of cake pops… in the shape of a Christmas tree?!
8. Perfect Pops ($16.95): Speaking of pops, what about the popsicle kind? Get your frozen treat on with this handy guide.
9. I Love Macarons ($14.95): Who doesn’t love these adorable French cookies? Learn all about making the perfect macaron, and salivate over all sorts of creative macaron combos.
10. Lo-Fi Photo Fun! ($18.95): Whether you’re all about Polaroid, Diana, Holga, or your recently DIY’ed pinhole camera, this guide to lo-fi features 35 fun and imaginative projects for photogs at any level.
11. DIY Couture ($24.95): Ready to delve into the art of making your own clothing? This guide to the basics is a great place to start. With patterns and instructions for 10 stylish, easy-to-make pieces, this is a fierce way to reinvent your wardrobe.
12. Handmade Hellos ($19.95): You say hello and we say… DIY! The gals at Hello!Lucky letterpress are here to show you how to screen print, use a Print Gocco machine, hand-bind, emboss, stamp, stencil, and much more.
We’ve also got a basic collection of large Moleskine notebooks lined up for you.
1. Moleskine Large Plain ($17.95): Great for sketching, doodling, and making really awesome infographics.
2. Moleskine Large Squared ($17.95): For those who miss their old-school graph paper from geometry class.
3. Moleskine Large Ruled ($17.95): Like to keep things in the lines? Or just hate crooked writing?
What other books would you like to see in the Brit + Co. shop? Any other items in general? Talk to us in the comments below.