10 Ways to Spread the Love This Valentine’s Day
To quote one of the greatest movies of our time, aka Love Actually, “Love is all around us.” This Valentine’s Day, profess your love for your romantic partner and shower your besties, your mom and your sis with pink and red gifts galore. Think about using the day as an excuse to blow some kisses and spread some love of your own. The B+C Shop is a good place to get you brainstorming.
1. Brit + Co 3D Printed Roses ($15): Nothing ruins a nice expression of enduring love like drooping, week-old roses. Fresh cut roses are nice, but fresh-printed roses are forever.
2. Why I’m Crushing on You ($10): They say to give the gift you’d want to receive, and a book of reasons you’re crushable for sure falls under that category. Whether it’s for a secret crush or a long-time love, this will make ‘em blush.
3. Casetify Fries Before Guys Phone Case ($30): The only hot date you need this Valentine’s Day is between you, your bestie and a heap of hot, handsome spuds. We all have a type: crinkle cut, waffle or curly.
4. Heart bkr Bottle ($35): Slip this in the duffel that belongs to the cutie at the gym you’ve been locking eyes with in between reps. Phone number inside? ;)
5. Brittani Rose Paper Custom Paper Portrait ($120): You and your boo got awesome style and a storybook love. These whimsical paper dolls, made especially for you, make a great gift alternative to a framed photo.
6. Miss Jones Baking Company Organic Cake + Brownie – Set of Five ($30): If the object of your affection happens to be of the clean-eating, green-thinking persuasion, these certified organic treats will make a sweet finale to your epic night of rom-com movie watching with your roomie.
7. TrackR Bravo ($30): Want a practical AND romantic gift for your boo or your forgetful pops? This cuts out the morning stress of searching for keys, and you can put a punny twist on it with a little note that says, “So glad I found you.”
8. Brickwall Bisou Bisou Pillow ($30): This double-sided pillow (translated “Kiss Kiss”) is just right for all the couch cuddles to come.
9. Lemonwood Prints You Make My Heart Grow ($28): Seriously, nothing against fresh flowers, but this print costs less than a dozen roses and will be a constant reminder of your love. It’s perfect for the bestie or mom who makes it always feel like springtime in your heart.
10. DIY Fringe Clutch Kit by Rebecca Minkoff ($79): Is your sister coming to you for style advice for her big Valentine’s Date? Help plan her look with a stylish leather clutch that you made yourself. Look at you playing Cupid! ;)