11 Closed-Toe Flats for When You’re So Over Sandals
Summer. Sure, sometimes it’s blue skies and good times. You know what else it is? Sunburns and sweat and stressing about your pedi. If you’re so. over. letting it all hang out in open-toed sandals, don’t stress: You’re not stuck in fashion purgatory ’til fall. Why not try out some of these charming flats? We’ve rounded up some adorable options for every style that’ll cover it all while keeping your style totally summer-ready.
1. Anthropologie Garden Embroidered D’Orsay Flats ($128): D’Orsay-style flats are a great hot-weather option: The middle cutout gives them flexibility and comfort, and the embroidered touches on these stunners are just icing on the cake.
2. ASOS DESIGN Japana Embroidery Espadrilles ($40): Espadrilles are *the* ultimate summer shoe. Shelter those toes in comfy canvas while looking 100 percent beach-ready.
3. ALDO Dwarelia Mule ($80): Keeping your toes under wraps doesn’t mean you have to lace up an oxford all season. Slip on these easygoing mules: They’re trendy and ideal for the office.
4. Everlane The V Slingback ($145): Meet the comfiest slingback you’ve ever come across. Everlane’s soft suede styles pair well with just about any outfit.
5. Old Navy Sueded Ballet Flats ($23): You can’t go wrong with a simple, sophisticated ballet flat. They’re a timeless look with a full midi skirt or culottes.
6. Mix No. 6 Rowland Flat ($45): Floral prints make these kicky flats an excellent seasonal choice. Make them your pop of color for an all-black-everything look.
7. Vince Camuto Meekel Point-Toe Mule ($110): Make mules a part of your OOTD every day. (How perfect would these be peeking out from a flowy wide-leg pant?)
8. Bally Lottie Buckled Leather Loafers ($650): Big buckles and a distinctive heel cutout make these mule loafers a stylish find for your nine-to-five.
9. Go Jane Fashion Editor Faux Leather Loafer Flats ($24): Pair these sturdy and supportive loafers with breezy sundresses and flouncy skirts to strike the right balance.
10. Just Fab Marseille Flat ($45): Love that wrap sandal look but want to keep it covered? Tie on these lovely flats to get the best of both worlds.
11. Michael Kors Sutton Moccasin ($99): Cool and classic moccasins in a seaside color will have you aching to step out for summer Friday adventures.
What are you wearing this season? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.