42 Sensational One-Piece Swimsuits You Need Immediately
This summer, we’re packing up our bikinis and whipping out the one-pieces. While we’re all about getting our tan on in a skimpy two-piece (wearing sunscreen, of course), the solo piece is taking center stage. Not only is it flattering (go ahead, eat that pizza), but it also gives off a rad retro vibe. Clearly, the one-piece swimsuit is a classy way to boost your confidence, which is why we’ve rounded up 42 suits that we just adore. Because, after all, sometimes less (skin) is more.
1. Sunflower Cutout Swimsuit ($40): Hit the beach with this adorable floral number. Not only is it completely affordable, but it looks so damn good.
2. Polka Dot Swimsuit ($237): We’ll make an exception for our love for color for this black and white beauty. Rock this cute suit with your sexy beach hair and you’ll be the talk of the town — err… the beach.
3. Bella Rose Swimsuit ($191): A swimsuit that incorporates neons and florals is a swimsuit we wanna own, pronto.
4. Blue Cheetah Swimsuit ($78): Show off your wild side with a sexy animal printed number. This flattering piece is all “me-yow.”
5. Floral One-Piece ($50): We love the subtle mesh cutouts on this neon tropical bathing suit. The print is super cool, while the cut remains modest.
6. Flounce One-Piece ($36): Can it get any more adorable than this? While the turquoise hue would match the sea perfectly, this one also comes in other colors, too.
7. Botanical Plunge Swimsuit ($160): This faux wrap suit has a low cut front and back, but that doesn’t mean it’s overly provocative. The funky floral print reigns in the sexy and brings out the fun.
8. Rose Bandeau Swimsuit ($395): Talk about elegant! This girly suit has soft, lovely roses and definitely accentuates your assets.
9. Butterfly Twist One-Piece ($148): You can feel free as a bird (or a butterfly) when you wear this whimsical suit. A low rounded back and low cut front is softened with that pretty pattern.
11. Stripe Snake One-Piece ($170): Who would’ve thought that stripes and snake skin would pair so well together? We’re pleasantly surprised and in awe of this paneled suit, but we are especially loving the rectangular back cutout.
12. Lilac Scallop Swimsuit ($72): This is as retro as it comes. The scalloped edge and color blocked style makes for a super stylin’ swimsuit that’ll have everyone super jealy.
13. Junk Food Swimsuit ($48): If you’re trying to watch your weight, it’s important to stay away from junk food. But nobody said anything about wearing it! Satisfy your cravings with swimwear covered in your favorites.
14. Panache Pineapple Swimsuit ($61): This charming swimsuit is ideal for busty babes. It shows off the girls without really showing off the girls. You get the picture.
15. Sweetheart Swimsuit ($119): Solid swimsuits with front ruching are extremely flattering for all body types. This one comes in lots of bright colors, so you could technically get all five and be set for summers to come.
16. Floral Boyleg Swimsuit ($148): This retro number is sort of like a skimpy romper. It’s full coverage on your backside with a ruched front and a sweetheart neckline. And it’s floral, which is always great for the beach.
17. Ruched Cutout Swimsuit ($350): We’re obsessed with this sexy ruched number. The seafoam color and sexy, yet modest style is so lovely, we want to wear it, like, everyday.
18. Backless Floral Monokini ($20): Umm… first of all, this suit is $20. If that doesn’t immediately sell it, the pretty floral print and sexy cutouts should do the trick.
19. Tropical One-Piece ($66): Even if you’re not literally in the tropics, you can still act like it with this colorful suit. The removable straps are perfect for sunbathing. Buh-bye shoulder tan lines.
20. Cherry Bandeau Swimsuit ($55): Make a sweet statement with a cherry-covered suit. We love the periwinkle tone of this full-coverage one-piece. And also, removable straps again!
21. Pink Split Cutout Swimsuit ($375): This is definitely one of the chicest swimsuits we’ve ever seen. You could totally pair it with a maxi skirt for a super hot summer look.
25. Feather Swimsuit With Lace Up Sides ($198): Bohemian chicks will totally dig this feather printed bathing suit. The side ties and low cut front make it super hot without screaming sexy.
26. Racerback Swimsuit ($49): Every pretty lady needs a pink one-piece. If we can look even half as good as Candice Swanepoel in ours, we’ll take it.
27. Miraclesuit Underwire One-Piece ($258): This bright blue one-piece is a gorgeous way to flaunt your curves. The criss cross ruching in front draws attention to your most flattering bits… and who doesn’t want that?!
29. Reversible Fish Swimsuit ($285): This whimsical getup has quite a hefty price tag, but you’re technically getting two rad suits in one. The print is perfectly appropriate for a day at the shore.
30. Underwire One-Piece ($258): Hello, color! It’s no secret that we’re majorly obsessed with all things color here at Brit HQ. But the double strapped back and crazy-awesome print is what sets this one over the edge. If only we could wear swimsuits all year ’round.
31. Tie Front Tanksuit ($98): If you want a sophisticated way to rock a cutout, opt for this bright red one-piece. It’s also got a bow for an extra cute factor.
32. Pineapple Print Plunge Swimsuit ($67): Here’s another killer suit that could pass as a bodysuit. Pair it with some high-waisted skinny jeans for a casual weekend look.
34. Rainbow Monokini ($128): The back of this bathing suit may look like a bikini, but from the front it’s all business. And those rainbow stripes? They’ll never go out of style — especially when it comes to beachwear.
35. Aloha Deep Frill Swimsuit ($72): If you can’t get yourself to Hawaii, celebrate the tropical state with this floral printed one-piece. It’s basically the next best thing.
36. Dahlia Print Swimsuit ($67): A flattering swimsuit in a whimsical, colorful print is all we ever wanted.
37. Flamingo One-Piece ($97): One word: Flamingos. That is all.
38. Striped One-Piece ($202): We’ve got another trickster on our hands. The open back and wide side cutouts combine to make a one-piece and two-piece hybrid. But the stripes are really what have us hung up. Umm… gorgeous!
39. Halter One-Piece ($67): Hot pink has never looked so good. A flattering cut and striking hue combine to create this bright and über girly one-piece.
40. Floral Knot Swimsuit ($61): If you’re struggling with trading in your bikini for a one-piece, this floral one is the perfect transition. The large cutouts make you feel like you’re in a two-piece, but really, it’s attached. We won’t tell if you won’t.
41. Cutout One-Piece ($246): This swimsuit is one of the most sophisticated ones we’ve seen in a while. If you’re vacationing in the south of France or frolicking along the coast of Italy, this color blocked bathing suit is the one to pack. And don’t forget the floppy hat!
42. Contrast Cutout Swimsuit ($48): A neon-trimmed suit is just what you need to strut around at the beach this summer. The cutouts make it sexy, while the high cut neckline give it a sporty edge. Because we can’t decide which color is better, we’ll take both. Please and thanks.
What swimsuit do you rock at the beach? Talk to us in the comments below or tweet us a selfie!
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.