We *all* love cookie dough, so it’s no surprise that cookie dough recipes you can make at home are in high demand. Even MORE in demand are the delightfully doughy confections brought to you by DŌ, a new cookie dough shop in NYC. DŌ treats cookie dough like many purveyors treat ice cream: They put it in a cone, they serve it in bowls and you can drizzle it with chocolate syrup a la a classic sundae. It’s not surprising that cookie dough confections are *all* over Instagram — and we’re obsessed. Here are 10 of our favorite shots.
1. Classic DŌ: DŌs concoctions can be served in a pretty pink cone, like this delightful dessert. The cookie dough is chock-full of chocolate chips and, of course, rainbow sprinkles.
2. Double Decker: Of course, if you REALLY love cookie dough, you can also order two scoops of it. The sweeter, the better, we say. This cone features a dark chocolate dough that looks AH-mazing.
3. Ice Cream Sammie: Apparently, you can also get an ice cream sandwich made with two slices of sprinkle-coated cookie dough. It’s both pretty and delicious.
4. Flavors Galore: This cookie dough cone is pretty impressive, but the real show-stopper is that buffet behind it. From chocolate and vanilla to sprinkles and classic cookie dough, there are tons of flavor options on the table.
5. Dreams Dough Come True: Nothing could be more true. This big bowl of colorful, sprinkled cookie dough is the stuff of dreams.
6. Three’s Company: We think cookie dough cones are the perfect way to enjoy a day with friends. We’re also loving these bright red cones.
7. Up Close and Personal: With this up-close shot, you can really see just how doughy the consistency is. The big question is: How much cookie dough can you eat?
8. Ice Cream Cookie Dough Sundae: If your answer to the question above is “not much,” maybe combining cookie dough with ice cream is more up your alley. Case in point: this classic ice cream sundae with a doughy twist.
9. Dreams Dough Come True, Part II: If your dreams involve cookie dough in a pretty pink cone, feast your eyes on this. Do we also see some caramel in there?
10. Chocolate and Vanilla: Can’t make up your mind between chocolate and vanilla? Go for both! DŌ offers a range of flavors for every taste bud.
Follow us on Pinterest for more foodie news!