Whether you’re an avid reader, a book collector or have just inherited a ton of good reads from family + friends, you know that books can take over an entire room. And when they’re all over the place, stacked in corners and collecting dust on shelves, we tend not to even read them. To solve this problem, we’re bringing you 17 cool bookends that are sure to keep your library neat + tidy (and looking rad!). Whether you use them on a desk, bookshelf or the kitchen counter, these sets will surely keep things in order.
2. Ampersand Wooden Bookends ($50): Even though we opt for the plus sign over the ampersand in our work, we do still accept and appreciate its beauty.
6. Shaped Bookend Series ($165): You can never go wrong with shapes! Pick your pair from these geometric options, and your library will be colorful and artsy.
7. Gold Geometric Blocks: This blogger informed us that bricks only cost around 50 cents at home improvement stores. And with paint only costing a few dollars, it’s clear that these are the cutest and cheapest bookends out there. (via A Bubbly Life)
10. Good Read Bookends ($35): How fitting! We can’t argue with these.
12. Classic Library Bookends ($35): Throwback alert! You may not have seen these babies since your high school library days, but we know you’ll welcome them back into your life now.
16. Lasercut Fox ($49): You had us at lasercut…
Which of these bold bookends will you be using to keep your library upright? Give us a shout out below to tell us which ones you like best!