15 Oh-So-Chic Black and White Interiors
Black and white were simply made for each other, like cookies and milk, queso and chips, peanut butter and jelly. But we know it’s easy to hesitate when it comes to covering your room in the neutral tones — we love our colors. It is possible, though, to create a comfortable, happy living space in black and white that you’ll not only like, but love! So check those cold and uninviting images at the door, and peek at these beautiful and modern black and white interiors.
1. Blankets and Pillows: Adding plenty of cuddle-worthy material to your black and white living room will help keep the family friendly feeling. You can practically hear that couch say, “Come on over!” (via Penelope Home)
2. Matchy Matchy: In a world of colorful and mismatched dining room chairs, these monochromatic ones give a sense of peace and order. Not that we’ve given up on our color dipped beauties, mind you. They’re just in another room ;) (via Facing North With Gracia)
4. Manly Master: What hubby wants to sleep under a pink bedspread? A black and white theme in your master bedroom will probably be much more agreeable, and you can get away with polkadot pillows. (via Design, Dining, Diapers)
8. Quote It: A black and white palette is the perfect opportunity for quote prints. Oh, and you get to show off your master typography matching skills. (via My Full House)
15. Swiss Cross Blanket: These blankets are simply the perfect blend of black, white, modern, chic, comfy, and… well, everything in between. So why not DIY one for yourself? (via My Full House)
We’d love to know how you incorporate black and white into your home. Tell us in the comments below!