Found: 21 More Ways to Use Crescent Roll Dough
In case you haven’t noticed, we kind of have a thing for Pillsbury doughs. Especially the crescent variety. After all, when the weather gets cold, there’s nothing like baking to instantly heat up your space… And we’re not just talking cookies and pies!
2. Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns: A new spin on an old classic, these colorful treats are sure to crack a smile on even the sourest of your not-a-morning-person pal’s face. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
10. Crescent Roll Burrito: Tortilla burritos are straight up boresville. Swap out the tradition wrap for a crescent-roll-inspired roll-up. Sans salsa, these little minis are great for freezing and re-heating. (via Yummly)
11. Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie: This savory dish is as pretty as it is vitamin-packed. Garnish with fresh basil and oregano across the top for extra color, and take it to go for your next potluck side dish! (via Pillsbury)
12. Sausage ‘n’ Cheese Squares: A fun, stackable snack sure to be popular even when facing competition at the tastiest of snack buffets. Try different types of cheese to find your favorite combination. (via Pillsbury)
16. Chicken Tostado Upside Down Bake: Don’t let the long list of ingredients scare you. This easy-to-make spicy bake is savory and filling. Did we mention it makes great leftovers? ‘Cause it does. (via Picky Palate)
18. Hot Dog Pockets: These aren’t the dirty water dogs of your youth. Make these delights with hot dogs, vegan dogs, or polish sausage. If you don’t have a sandwich maker, just push it real good with a spatula. (via Crazy Adventures In Parenting)
What pop-tube creation are you ready to roll with? Let us know in the comments below!