17 Matching Crop Top Sets That Rock
One of our favorite things is when trends build off of one another. It means you get to rock your awesome clothes for another year! We already know that crop tops are back in a big way, but this year they’re bringing along a new best friend — matching bottoms. Gone is the need to go through the trouble of finding something that matches your top, because these sets are, well, all set for you to wear. We’ve got 17 examples of this fabulous trend that are just waiting to be ogled at.
1. Forever 21 Romantic Rose Skirt Set ($25): While floral prints may often seem like a safe choice, this fun and flirty set definitely challenges that notion. Add a leather jacket and it’s the perfect combination of girly and edgy.
2. Pixie Market Scuba Girl Set ($40): This set is aptly named “Scuba Girl.” Not only does it mimic a scuba suit’s appearance, but it has the same slimming effect. It’s even sea green!
3. Style Camp Grace Crop Top + Skirt Set in Monochrome ($65): Made in the UK, this Style Camp set is both trendy and classy. The monochrome palette makes it suitable for many occasions, from a dinner party to a night on the town. Oh, and did we mention it’s handmade?
4. Pixie Market Anouk Florette Set ($76): A scuba crop top and a trumpet skirt? We’re lovin’ the names of these pieces as much as we love how they look. This light floral print is perfect for spring fashion.
5. Monica Lemon Dogtooth Crop Top + Skirt ($54): Dogtooth is the houndstooth of spring and summer. The neck of this crop top is simple enough for you to rock an amazing statement necklace or some bling-tastic earrings. Take your pick.
6. Tallulah Geometric Print Crop Top + Shorts ($69): You’ve got to admit, the paneling going on in this set is pretty amazing. Slip on some DIY arm candy and a pair of colorful flats and you’re good to go.
7. Style Camp Grace Crop Top + Skirt Set in Mint ($65): Mint is at an all-time high in the fashion (and culinary!) world, so the color combined with the crop top trend would make you the most stylish one around.
8. Lacey High Neck Ribbed Crop Top + Skirt ($54): Looking for a textured yet sleek set? You found it. This icy blue color along with the contrasting hemlines definitely make this look more expensive than it actually is.
9. Iona Abstract Floral Crop Top + Skirt ($36): We’re throwin’ it back to the ’90s with this spaghetti strap crop top in a mixed print. How rad are the abstract flowers on top of those crazy checks? We already know your answer — so rad.
10. Wind Chime Raised Collar Top + Midi Skirt ($280): You may be hesitant to purchase a full on neutral ensemble, but before you say anything, think about how great this would look with some crazy colorful necklace. Or maybe even a light patterned scarf?
11. ASOS Shell Top + High-Waisted Shorts ($109): Ahoy! Whether you’re out at sea or stuck dreaming of the beach, this nautical outfit will not disappoint. The sleek fabric and the stripes together kind of give off a Kate Spade-ish vibe at a more affordable price.
13. Zara Asymmetric Crop Top + Pencil Skirt ($160): This plain white duo is crying out for some color. It’s a blank canvas for you to decorate with anything you and your imagination desire.
14. ASOS Jacquard Crop Top + High Waist Pants ($137): Despite this jacquard print being busy, it manages to stay perfectly stylish in such a large quantity. In this case, too much of one pattern is still a good thing.
15. The White Pepper Boxy Crop Top + Midi Skirt ($176): Light and breezy fabric is beautiful in pale pink. You might not be sold on those chunky shoes, but we’re sure you have a pair of sandals to create the perfect outfit for a spring day.
17. Warehouse Textured Top + Skirt ($66): While crop tops may be a little too risqué for work, this set has that formal feel to it. The thick textured material makes it look like a skirt suit that took a trip down a more fashionable lane.
Got a favorite look? Chat about it in the comments below. Ready, set… GO!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!