17 Matching Crop Top Sets That Rock
One of our favorite things is when trends build off of one another. It means you get to rock your awesome clothes for another year! We already know that crop tops are back in a big way, but this year they’re bringing along a new best friend — matching bottoms. Gone is the need to go through the trouble of finding something that matches your top, because these sets are, well, all set for you to wear. We’ve got 17 examples of this fabulous trend that are just waiting to be ogled at.
1. Forever 21 Romantic Rose Skirt Set ($25): While floral prints may often seem like a safe choice, this fun and flirty set definitely challenges that notion. Add a leather jacket and it’s the perfect combination of girly and edgy.
2. Pixie Market Scuba Girl Set ($40): This set is aptly named “Scuba Girl.” Not only does it mimic a scuba suit’s appearance, but it has the same slimming effect. It’s even sea green!
3. Style Camp Grace Crop Top + Skirt Set in Monochrome ($65): Made in the UK, this Style Camp set is both trendy and classy. The monochrome palette makes it suitable for many occasions, from a dinner party to a night on the town. Oh, and did we mention it’s handmade?
4. Pixie Market Anouk Florette Set ($76): A scuba crop top and a trumpet skirt? We’re lovin’ the names of these pieces as much as we love how they look. This light floral print is perfect for spring fashion.
5. Monica Lemon Dogtooth Crop Top + Skirt ($54): Dogtooth is the houndstooth of spring and summer. The neck of this crop top is simple enough for you to rock an amazing statement necklace or some bling-tastic earrings. Take your pick.
6. Tallulah Geometric Print Crop Top + Shorts ($69): You’ve got to admit, the paneling going on in this set is pretty amazing. Slip on some DIY arm candy and a pair of colorful flats and you’re good to go.
7. Style Camp Grace Crop Top + Skirt Set in Mint ($65): Mint is at an all-time high in the fashion (and culinary!) world, so the color combined with the crop top trend would make you the most stylish one around.
8. Lacey High Neck Ribbed Crop Top + Skirt ($54): Looking for a textured yet sleek set? You found it. This icy blue color along with the contrasting hemlines definitely make this look more expensive than it actually is.
9. Iona Abstract Floral Crop Top + Skirt ($36): We’re throwin’ it back to the ’90s with this spaghetti strap crop top in a mixed print. How rad are the abstract flowers on top of those crazy checks? We already know your answer — so rad.
10. Wind Chime Raised Collar Top + Midi Skirt ($280): You may be hesitant to purchase a full on neutral ensemble, but before you say anything, think about how great this would look with some crazy colorful necklace. Or maybe even a light patterned scarf?
11. ASOS Shell Top + High-Waisted Shorts ($109): Ahoy! Whether you’re out at sea or stuck dreaming of the beach, this nautical outfit will not disappoint. The sleek fabric and the stripes together kind of give off a Kate Spade-ish vibe at a more affordable price.
13. Zara Asymmetric Crop Top + Pencil Skirt ($160): This plain white duo is crying out for some color. It’s a blank canvas for you to decorate with anything you and your imagination desire.
14. ASOS Jacquard Crop Top + High Waist Pants ($137): Despite this jacquard print being busy, it manages to stay perfectly stylish in such a large quantity. In this case, too much of one pattern is still a good thing.
15. The White Pepper Boxy Crop Top + Midi Skirt ($176): Light and breezy fabric is beautiful in pale pink. You might not be sold on those chunky shoes, but we’re sure you have a pair of sandals to create the perfect outfit for a spring day.
17. Warehouse Textured Top + Skirt ($66): While crop tops may be a little too risqué for work, this set has that formal feel to it. The thick textured material makes it look like a skirt suit that took a trip down a more fashionable lane.
Got a favorite look? Chat about it in the comments below. Ready, set… GO!
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.