15 Hairstyles That’ll Last from Work to Happy Hour
It’s 5pm and you’re meeting friends in thirty minutes. With just under a half-hour to catch a bus, pick up a birthday gift for your friend and look glam, you might be asking yourself — who has time for multiple hairstyles on a busy weekday? And we have your answer: nobody, really. The secret to having amazing hair at happy hour is simply rocking a versatile hairdo from 9am onwards. So instead of wasting time re-braiding and straightening those locks, check out these 15 day-to-night hairstyles.
1. Beachy Side Braid: Fashionista Lauren Conrad is known for her simple-yet-elegant looks, and this beachy braid is the perfect example of one. This is a great choice for those of you who’ve jumped on the blunt-bob bandwagon. (via Lauren Conrad)
2. Beyoncé Waves: Speaking of celebrities, who wouldn’t want to look like Queen Bey for an entire day?! The best thing about this tutorial is that you can achieve diva status with any hair length. (via Brit+ Co)
5. Short Stack: Messy hairstyles are lifesavers because they’re allowed to get that way throughout the day as well. This short stack is cute and simple, and might just become your go-to look. (via The Beauty Department)
9. Easy Knotted Updo: This knotted updo may look intimidating, but it’s actually a lot simpler than it seems. In fact, the video tutorial is only a little over five minutes long! (via Latest Hairstyles)
10. Twisted Crown Braid: Braids are the best because they add the perfect amount of texture to an otherwise simple hairstyle. This crown braid will also keep your hair out of your face for a productive workday. (via Twist Me Pretty)
12. Natural Two-Strand Twists: We are in LOVE with these natural twists. It’s a fantastic way to turn up your hair’s volume, and it’ll give your overall look a little extra bit of spunk. (via A Beautiful Mess)
13. Curly Top Knot: Top knots had their heyday back in 2013, but that doesn’t mean they’ve gone out of fashion. In fact, the curly element revamps the hairstyle just enough to make it seem completely new. (via Hair Romance)
Which style would you sport from the office to happy hour? Share with us in the comments below!