15 Savory Dips for Memorial Day
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?
With barbecue season comes all those yummy starters and sides that play a supporting role to your trusty grill. Nothing says party like dip, right? All 15 of these unique and memorable dip recipes are sure to be a crowd pleaser at whatever fete, big or small, you plan on going to or throwing this Memorial Day.
1. Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip: Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone but this dip is actually pretty healthy. But with its big bold flavors and creamy cheese texture, no one will ever know. (via Back to Her Roots)
2. Hot Caramelized Onion Dip with Bacon and Gruyere Dip: How yummy would this be with a bag of apple chips or a freshly sliced Granny Smith Apple? (via Ryan Bakes)
9. Chickpea Yogurt with Pomegranate & Mint Dip: This simple and healthy recipe is a delicious upgrade on traditional hummus. (via Two Blue Lemons)
10. Apple Bacon Salsa Dip: Is there anything that doesn’t taste better when you add bacon to it? (via Baltic Maid)
11. Spinach Crawfish Dip: Curious to try crawfish after watching Duck Dynasty? Us too! We plan on starting with this dip since it calls for frozen crawfish and not ones fresh from a swamp. (via A Zesty Bite)
Which of these dips will you make for Memorial Day? Are you do anything fun to celebrate it with friends or family? Talk to us in the comments below!