These New Disney Princess-Inspired Chokers Are Here to Make Your Dreams Come True
If Disney princesses were your jam back in the day (and still secretly are), Gagged Chokers‘ new magical lineup of choker necklaces will make your wildest dreams come true. Each piece in The Princess Collection is discretely inspired by one of Disney’s royal ladies, meaning you can rock a charm of your super-fandom, while still adulting like a #girlboss. Keep scrolling to find your new fave choker and start channeling all the sassy vibes of your spirit princess.
1. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection NOLA ($40): If Tiana stole your heart in The Princess and the Frog, you *need* this bright, lily pad-themed rhinestone choker. It’s also a helpful reminder in case you’re ever tempted to go kissing any frogs.
2. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Glass Slipper ($40): YASSS! We always dreamt of trying on Cinderella’s glass slipper — right up until we realized what a pair of glass pumps would do to our pedicures. We’ll happily take this sparkly wonder instead!
3. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Midnight ($40): If you’re a gal who relates more with Cinderella at the stroke of midnight, channel her on-the-go princess vibes with this beauty.
4. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Blondie ($20): Rapunzel waited around to get rescued by a prince, so we prefer to view this piece as a Tangled choker with a #feminista-approved feel.
6. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Beauty ($20): From the moment we first saw Emma Watson in full costume as Belle, we realized there was only one thing missing: this delicate, lacy choker. It’s also the perfect inspo to start planning your epic viewing party.
8. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Briar Rose ($20): We’ve always loved Sleeping Beauty, due to our shared affinity for naps, but this glam AF choker is a whole new reason to adore her. If you’re the girliest of girly-girls, this is the metallic pink statement piece you’ve been searching for.
10. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Arendelle ($40): If you’re all about Anna and Elsa, but not so much the glitz and glitter, this one inspired by Frozen‘s Arendelle is for you.
11. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Willow ($40): Channel your inner Grandmother Willow for a touch of Pocahontas-approved style this spring. Its design is totally boho-fab and in a color palette that belongs on your not-Coachella packing list.
12. Gagged Chokers The Princess Collection Dynasty ($40): ICYMI, a live action Mulan remake is already in the works. We can barely contain our excitement, so we’re going to snatch up this bad boy to wear while we jump up and down with giddiness!
How would you rep your Disney Princess love in a fashion statement? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.