In between ordering cases of bubbly for our NYE bash and wrapping up those last-minute gifts, we’re swapping out our old calendars for some crisp and clean ones just in time for the new year. Sure, you can purchase a 2015 calendar, but if you want to ring in the new year in true DIY fashion, make your own using one of these kits or guides. Whether you’re in the mood for glitter or stamps, these calendars will have you excited for everything 2015 has in store for you.
3. 3D 2015 Calendar: Creating this colorful 3D calendar is as easy as downloading the template, cutting it out and folding it up. This little lovely will certainly brighten up any office desk. (via A Piece of Rainbow)
4. Photo + Wood Calendar ($30): Make your 2015 calendar by uploading 12 of your favorite photos, then just clip the final product to a board made of beetle pine.
6. Stitch Stars Calendar Kit ($25): Connect the dots with a needle and embroidery thread to complete this screen-printed constellations calendar. Glow-in-the-dark embroidery floss is included!
7. Gemstone Geometry 2015 Calendar Kit ($25): Not into astrology? Splurge on this full-color gemstone geometry calendar kit instead.
9. DIY Embroidery Calendar Kit ($28): There’s nothing quite like threading “2015” across the top of a natural chipboard calendar. Whip this one together and you can show off your DIY skills all year.
Which DIY 2015 calendar will grace your walls this new year? Let us know in the comments!