While keeping your garden‘s plant babies alive is half the battle, so is making them look their absolute best in all sorts of temps. Give yourself some pretty plant homes by placing them in these DIY marbled containers. The vibrant mix of colors is sure to be *so* eye-catching that no one will notice any missteps (like those pesky yellow leaves) along the way. Take a look below to see how you can recreate this project in four easy steps.
- 2-3 colors of nail polish
- container of water
- wooden craft stick
- ceramic planter(s)
- Add nail polish (we used three colors) to your container of water.
- Swirl with a wooden stick.
- Place gloves on and roll the planter horizontally in the liquid until the pot is covered. Repeat as needed.
- Let them dry.
- Plant florals in your new pots and embrace the beauty they provide!
Are you looking for more outdoor DIY ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)