17 Super Sweet DIY Gifts for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your mom how much you appreciate her. This year, take some inspiration from your elementary school days and make mom a gift. Since you’ll probably want to go with a project that’s more chic than a macaroni necklace, we’re sharing our favorite beautiful and simple DIY projects that your mom will love.
9. Map Coasters: Help your mom relive memories of family vacations with this easy DIY. Map coasters are the perfect combination of sweet and practical. Plus, you can customize them with the places near and dear to her heart. (via Martha Stewart)
11. Hand Painted Linens: We know your mom already has that “hostess-with-the-mostess” title down, but we bet she’d still appreciate this set of homemade table linens. This tutorial makes napkins look like a million bucks. (via Brit + Co)
12. Tassel Fringe Necklace: Celebrate your mom’s colorful personality with a fun tassel necklace. It’ll spice up her everyday outfits, and every time she wears it, she’ll think of you. (via Brit + Co)
13. Pretty Picture Frame: For a sentimental gift, make your mom a pretty, textured frame and put one of her favorite pictures in it. It’s a simple but thoughtful gift that she’s guaranteed to adore. (via A Beautiful Mess)
15. Anthropologie-Inspired Pillows: If your mom spends her weekends paging through IKEA and Anthro catalogs, pamper her with this Anthropologie copy cat. She’ll be sure to swoon over these homemade gilded pillows. (via Brit + Co)
What do you plan on giving your mom for Mother’s Day? Share your ideas with us in the comments below.