5 Sweet Ways to Eat Your Instagrams
What if you could take a bite out of your Big Apple vacay Instagram photos? We’ve told you how to get great food photos, and now here’s the secret to getting those great photos… on food. Edible pictures (yep, you read that right) combine two of our favorite things: Instagram and dessert! You can literally treat yo’self by putting your face on your favorite confection. Depending on the pics, we could see these as a Mother’s Day gift, wedding favors or served up at your next theme party.
1. Baking for Good Snapshot Cookies ($40 per dozen): Nicknamed “InstaGrahams,” these sugar cookies feature your photo printed in edible soy ink and framed with piped icing or sugar. There’s also a gluten-free version. 15% of the net proceeds of your purchase goes to support the cause of your choice. When ordering, you choose from a list that spans animals to disaster relief to young philanthropy, and Baking for Good will donate to not-for-profit organizations working to make a difference in that area.
2. Cocoagraph Chocstagrams ($14): Upload a photo to create an Instagram bar made from milk, white, dark or organic dark chocolate. You can customize your Chocstagram even more by adding strawberries, almonds, sea salt or coffee bean crumble. Each bar is handmade with chocolate sourced from a family-owned company using fair-trade-certified beans. For warmer temperatures, there’s an option to ship with an ice pack. You can melt someone’s heart, but don’t mess with their chocolate!
3. Boomf Magical Mallows ($20 per box): Boomf allows you to log into Instagram directly from their site and choose nine of your fave pics — no uploading required. They print your photos on square, vanilla marshmallows. They’re gluten-free and larger orders can be specially made to be halal. Were you just waiting for a photo-printed marshmallow to make your InstaS’mores complete? Boomf! There it is!
4. Eleni’s Edible Image Cupcakes ($47 per dozen): On their site, you can customize your cupcake flavor, sprinkle colors and a photo to top the tower of frosting. Preview the finished product right from the order page and zoom or reposition the image to find the perfect placement. You can upload any photo, but it makes sense to use Instagram, if that’s how you already chronicle moments like lazy Sundays with your boo and selfies with friends. Plus, we’ve heard this little rumor that Instagram + cupcakes = crazy delicious! (What?!)
5. DIY Edible Frosting Photos: Are you looking for a way to give this a try on your own? You got this! You just need a dedicated printer for the job, whether it’s one specially made for printing with edible ink or a brand spankin’ new standard printer that is compatible with edible printing and has never used regular ink before. Print out your ‘Grams on frosting sheets that you then carefully apply to cookies or cakes. Frosting mustaches are allowed. (via Bake at 350)
Which of your pics would you pick for dessert?
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.