First comes winter, then comes Christmas. Either way, nothing says the arrival of sweater weather like freshly painted tips. Speaking of which, the next time #manimonday rolls around, you’re going to want to be sporting none other than Fair Isle nails. Yup, you heard right — fancy sweater manis are in. Here are 14 Fair Isle-inspired nail art designs and nail wraps that will leave you feeling all toasty and warm inside.
2. Unexpected Lilac: Before we have to officially say goodbye to Radiant Orchid (and hello to Pantone’s 2015 Color of the Year: Marsala), we’re all about replicating this Fair Isle-inspired mani in a striking shade of lilac. (via Wondrously Polished)
4. Christmas Sweater Nail Decal ($4): “I’m too busy for a mani…” said no one ever. This set of Christmas jumper nail decals, complete with festive snowflakes and reindeer, was made for the girl on the go.
6. Minimalist Holiday Sweater: Follow this step-by-step tutorial and you’ll have totes adorbs holiday sweater nails in no time. Hint: If you don’t want to do the design on all of your tips, just paint it on an accent nail. (via The Hunt)
8. Reindeer Snowflakes Nail Wraps ($21): Can you tell that we’re totally dreaming of a white Christmas? If these muted reindeer and snowflake nail wraps are any indication, then the fluffy white stuff will be here before we know it.
9. Matte Green Fair Isle Nails: We absolutely cannot take our eyes off these gorgeous matte green Fair Isle nails. Throw on some bling in the form of gold midi rings and you’ll be in business. (via Blingfinger)
10. Vintage Fair Isle: Does this mani not remind you of your grandpa’s favorite sweater? The white base coat combined with blue stars and red reindeer has got us throwing it way back to Clark Griswold and his infamous Fair Isle knits. (via The Nailasaurus)
14. Iridescent Shine: Forget Christmas — this is the sweater-inspired mani we want to rock as we ring in 2015. The silver base coat is guaranteed to add panache to whatever you’re wearing on NYE. (via Pshiiit)
Which Fair Isle mani are you most excited to replicate? Tell us in the comments below!