13 Pumpkin Skincare Products to Try This Fall
PSL lovers: If you’re not over the pumpkin craze, get ready to give this fruit even more love in a totally new realm: your skincare routine. Pumpkin is rich in both vitamins A and C, which means it both soothes and nourishes damaged skin. This powerful fruit also contains natural enzymes that take care of dull, dry skin and fights acne, thanks to vitamins E and T. It truly is a plant of perfection. Scroll on for some incredible pumpkin-based skincare products to add to your beauty regime.
1. The Body Deli Vitamin C Repairing Serum ($39): Give your skin the vitamin-boost it needs with a repairing serum like this one from The Body Deli. Rich in vitamin C, this tiny beauty must-have does everything from lightening hyper-pigmentation to increasing elasticity.
2. Kate Ryan Pumpkin Enzyme Peel ($25): The enzymes in pumpkin make it just right for an effective (but still gentle) peel. In just 10 minutes, your skin will be brightened, exfoliated and hydrated.
3. No Bull Pumpkin Body Scrub ($28): This scrub’s organic pumpkin works with ginger and cinnamon to encourage blood flow, allowing you to tone while you exfoliate. 100-percent natural, this is great for any green beauty fans.
4. Whiskey Ink + Lace Pumpkin Spice Body Butter ($15): This all-natural coconut oil and pumpkin combo is a beautiful entrance into the world of pumpkin skincare. Taking full advantage of pumpkin’s natural benefits, this body butter is perfect for sensitive skin.
5. Rocky Top Soap Shop Totally Pumpkin ($7): The creator of this skin-softening soap sought to use as much pumpkin as possible in the mix and definitely succeeded. Made up of organic pumpkin puree, pumpkin seed oil and pumpkin butter, this is proof that there’s really no bad part of a pumpkin when it comes to skincare.
6. Eminence Lip Plumper ($26): Pumpkin even has a place in your lip routine. Made of pumpkin-seed oil, this organic lip plumper relies on cinnamon as a means of helping you achieve celeb-worthy fullness.
7. Wax Minerals Pumpkin Cheesecake Lip Balm ($5): Featuring beeswax, avocado, coconut, jojoba and castor oil, this moisturizing lip balm is perfect for sharing. Sneak one into your sister’s bday package to earn some extra kudos.
8. Bath and Body Works Fall Favorites Travel Body Lotion Duo ($8): This great Bath and Body Works throwback will have you thinking of middle school — in a good way— as you rub the good-smelling formula all over.
9. ExfoliKate Body Intensive Exfoliating Treatment ($65): If you’re in need of a full-body scrubbing, this treatment is calling your name. Together, pumpkin and papaya polish skin, vitamin E hydrates and lavender and bergamot refresh, making the potent product smell delicious.
10. Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere Facial Cleansing Scrub ($52): You know how pumice stones are a go-to for removing dead skin cells from your feet? A micro-granulated version of those magic stones take this facial scrub to a new level. It’s also unscented, which makes it great for skin that freaks when drowned in fragrance.
11. Dermaquest Mini Pumpkin Mask ($32): Instead of throwing on a Halloween pumpkin mask, try this one on for size. Acne-prone skin often suffers from scarring, and so masks can be really helpful at encouraging new cell growth. The pumpkin in this mask works to reverse damage while lactic acid smooths and brightens. It’s a win-win.
12. Arcona Pumpkin Body Lotion ($35): Mature or sun-damaged skin will benefit from the glycolic acid in this highly active body lotion. After a summer of outdoor living, slather this on to start the skin repairing.
13. Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser ($12): This cleanser is a go-to for those with extra-sensitive skin. Simply massage on damp skin every morning and night to see results.
How are you using pumpkin to step up your skincare routine this fall? Let us know in the comments!