14 Fall Candles That Don’t All Smell like Pumpkin
While we love our pumpkin spice lattes, watching the leaves change and the start of football season, one of our favorite parts of fall has to be cuddling up under a blanket and lighting a seasonally appropriate candle. There’s simply nothing more relaxing than curling up with a good book and letting the warm and cozy scents of autumn quickly fill up the room. While there’s nothing wrong with stopping by your local Bath & Body Works and picking up a few seasonal favorites, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite unique fall candles that you might just fall in love with.
1. Poth + Cary Spiced Cider Candle ($15): Aside from the main scent of apple, this candle features spicy cinnamon and cloves to envelop you in a perfectly warm and cozy fragrance.
2. Hi Wildflower Botanica Burning River Blossoms Candle ($28): Inspired by the creator’s travels to India, this candle smells of petals, bonfire and honey. It’s perfect for those looking for a bit of an alternative to your typical fall scent.
3. Diptyque Ambre Candle ($32/$60): This bestseller from the infamous French brand is a warm blend of patchouli, vetiver, incense and tonka beans. The extravagant candle is a wonderful addition for any candle enthusiast out there (not to mention the jar will make for a perfect makeup brush container once burned through!).
4. Catbird Campfire Travel Candle ($12): Catbird NYC always provides us with unique products we never knew we needed, and their Campfire candle is no exception. Wood smoke, leather and honey scents make for a creative twist on a typical campfire candle, and we adore it.
5. Harlow Fall Forever Candle ($20): Fall never has to end with this soy-based candle from Harlow. Made with essential oils of orange, nutmeg, vanilla and cinnamon, this one will have you yearning to snuggle up with a cup of hot tea.
6. Cold Spring Apothecary Amber Fig Candle ($20): This rich scent fuses together the woody note of amber with the earthy sweetness of fig to make for a truly enchanting fragrance option. Perfect for any home, this candle wonderfully complements the cool, crisp weather of the season.
7. Spiked Apple Cider Mason Jar Candle ($24): Love your apple cider candle but looking for a bit of an unexpected twist? This creative twist on the typical autumn scent combines hints of bourbon with apple and cinnamon in a truly adorable mason jar candle.
8. Frostbeard Studio Bookstore Candle ($16): For the book lovers out there, look no further for your dream candle. It’ll transport you to a relaxing day spent wandering the aisles of your favorite bookstore.
9. MALIN + GOETZ Vetiver Candle ($52): Sometimes with candles we just crave simplicity, and for those moments this vetiver candle is a great option. Both men and women will love burning this blend of vetiver, citrus, clove and cedarwood that will bring warmth and tranquility to any room of the house.
10. Thymes Vanilla Ambrette Candle ($35): Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean and cardamom are just a handful of the unique scents you’ll find in this gem of a candle. The result is an uplifting, rich fragrance that is sure to put a smile on your face.
11. Patch NYC Owl Candle ($37): The jar alone had us sold on this candle, so it doesn’t hurt that it also smells amazing. And it will burn up to 72 hours!
12. TOCCA Violette Candle ($38): TOCCA truly has a candle for every occasion, and the notes of African violet, black currant and cashmere in their Violette candle make for an amazing cold-weather option. The juxtaposition of the floral violet and musky cashmere makes for a delightfully creative autumn candle.
13. Ursa Major Trailside Candle ($28): Outdoors-y readers will fall in love with this fresh, woodsy candle. The aroma will remind you of crisp autumn air.
14. Tokyo Factory Vintage Rose Candle ($12): Cute and quirky packaging aside, we fell in love with this aromatic blend of amber and rose. The result is a warm and rich fragrance that is never overpowering, but instead creates a comforting atmosphere.
What is your favorite candle for fall? Send us links in the comments below!