Sometimes there’s a dish on the menu that’s so good you just can’t help but order it any chance you get. You tell yourself that you’re going to try something new tonight and be daring, but when the waitress comes around your stomach growls and you revert to your tried-and-true pick. What if you could have it anytime you wanted and you didn’t even have to leave the house to get it? Here are 14 restaurant favorites you can make in the confines of your very own kitchen.
1. Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp: Baked instead of fried, this lightened-up version still packs a spicy punch just like the original. (via Running to the Kitchen)
2. Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad: The honey mustard dressing adds the perfect amount of sweetness to this bed of crispy cabbage and fresh vegetables. (via Tastes Better from Scratch)
3. Olive Garden Peach Tea: Take your basic iced tea to the next level with a simmered peach syrup and whole peach slices. (via Mom Foodie)
4. Chipotle Chicken: You know that chicken you’re always waiting in line for? You won’t have to do that ever again (unless you really want to). (via Culinary Hill)
5. Chili’s Southwestern Egg Rolls: With a filling made of chicken, black beans, corn, cheese, onions and peppers, these egg rolls are like having a whole meal in one bite. (via Taste and Tell)
6. Friday’s Jack Daniel’s Sauce: This sauce is so good, you can put it on anything from shrimp to steak and it will be the best thing you ever ate… every. single. time. (via So Good)
7. Panera Mac and Cheese: The combination of extra sharp Vermont white cheddar and American white cheddar make this recipe the holy grail of mac and cheese. (via Food, Folks and Fun)
8. PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef: With simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, you can satisfy your Chinese food cravings in just 45 minutes. (via Jo Cooks)
9. Olive Garden Salad Dressing: If there’s one thing OG is know for, it’s their salad dressing. Now you can be known for it too. (via Dessert Now Dinner Later)
10. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits: Put down that biscuit cutter! You won’t need it for this super simple (and super delicious) recipe. (via The Slow Roasted Italian)
11. Panda Express Orange Chicken: Here, bite-sized pieces of chicken are fried and then coated in a soy sauce and fresh orange zest glaze. After just one bite, you’ll never order takeout again. (via KitchMe)
12. Chipotle Lime Cilantro Rice: From bowls to burritos, this rice can do no wrong. (via Culinary Hill)
13. Chili’s Molten Lava Cake: How does chocolate cake filled with gooey fudge and topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel syrup sound? Don’t bother pinching yourself. This isn’t a dream. (via Oh Sweet Basil)
14. Outback’s Blooming Onion: This crowd-favorite appetizer is baked so you can enjoy it without worrying about all the added calories and extra oil. (via Gimme Some Oven)
What’s your favorite dish to order when you go out to eat? Are you planning on making anything from our list? Talk to us in the comments!