12 Salad Dressing Recipes You Should Definitely Make Yourself
Like lasagna, a good soup and a decadent chocolate cake, a go-to salad dressing should be something you can whip up at a moment’s notice. And once you’ve tested out a couple of the following recipes, you’ll wonder why you ever bothered buying salad dressing at the store in the first place. DIY dressing is cheaper, tastier, prime for packing in those cute vessels you collect and always at the ready as a gift for friends. Basically, these 12 recipes are about to change your life.
1. Green Goddess: It’s like eating a salad… on your salad. This one gets the prize for packing in the most nutrients, designed to keep your skin, hair and nails healthy and glowing! (via Mind Body Green)
3. Easy One-Jar Lemon Salad Dressing: Six ingredients and one jar are all you need. You can whip up this combo before you even have time to think about going to the store and grabbing some dressing for tonight’s salad. (via The Fitchen)
5. Miso Sesame Ginger: The possibilities are endless. Use it as a marinade, slather it on your next stir-fry or drizzle it on a big green salad. Whatever you put it on is sure to be packed with flavor. (via Bowl of Delicious)
8. Creamy Habanero Dressing: Here’s a super easy dressing that packs a punch. Habanero peppers bring the heat, while creamy cashew keeps it cool. It’s a roller coaster of temperatures, and we love it. (via The Healthy Family and Home)
10. French Dressing: French dressing might be old school but this old standby deserves a shoutout. Serve it at your next dinner party, and watch your friends travel back in time with this throwback. (via Hidden Fruits and Veggies)
There you have it! Bounce over to the comments and tell us which dressing is speaking to you!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.