The 10 Best Shopping Sites, According to You!
And for our next trick… Hold up, this one’s all about your tricks! In no particular order, here are the 10 best shopping sites according to you. You guys definitely hit on a few of our favorite go-tos, but also opened us up to a few sites we’d never even heard of. If your favorite didn’t make this list, be sure to submit it in the form at the end of this post. Happy shopping!
1. ASOS: Based out of the UK, ASOS is a clothing retailer that features over 850 different clothing brands, including it’s own label. The site ships to over 190 countries and is easy to navigate, with many different search options, including by color and price.
3. Uncommon Goods: Uncommon Goods claims to feature “unique gifts and creative design” and boy, does it! Founded in 1999, this company out of NYC focuses on interesting products ranging from home decor to jewelry. Oh, and they donate a portion of each sale to non-profit of your choice.
4. Colour Blocker: Need some more color in your life? This is basically the ultimate place to go. Based out of Australia, the site features brightly colored products from office accessories to kitchen gadgets.
6. The Wildflower Shop: Out of Singapore, this shop was started in 2009 by Charmaine, a girl with a passion for fashion. With limited numbers of each design, these pretty pieces are likely to add a unique touch to your style.
7. Roozt: A socially conscious brand, Roozt partners with Feeding America to provide a meal to the hungry for every new member who signs up. The brands they feature are all brands that have social impact as a part of their business model, so you can feel good about your online shopping addiction.
9. Parc Boutique: Located in Minneapolis, this boutique was founded in 2008 by Thao Nguyen, who focuses on curating diverse contemporary apparel as well as cool vintage pieces.
10. Nasty Gal: Started as an eBay store in 2006, Nasty Gal is now a go-to destination for intriguing new and vintage clothing. Their aesthetic is wild, unique, and definitely funky. It’s kind of the local flea market meets your cool older sister’s closet.