Quick 4-Ingredient Dinner Recipes to Save Supper
There’s nothing worse than coming home from a long day at work to find that your pantry and fridge are so near empty, they practically echo… especially when your tummy is grumbling and you’ve got a serious case of the hangry. Luckily, there’s little need to grumble. You can throw together some pretty awesome dinners with minimal ingredients, and these delectable dinner recipes call for just four.
1. Grilled Pesto Chicken Pizza: You don’t have to save pizza night for Fridays; this recipe calls for a pre-made pizza shell, grilled chicken breasts, herbaceous pesto, and juicy tomatoes, making weeknight pizza a possibility. (via Maebells)
2. Quick and Easy Spaghetti alla Carbonara: It looks fancy and it sounds fancy, but this authentic pasta dish only takes 15 minutes and four ingredients, all of which you probably have kickin’ around your kitchen right now. (via Bowl of Delicious)
4. Four-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole: Amp up your weeknights with this nourishing yet exciting casserole calling for five minutes of prep, tortillas, cheese, enchilada sauce, and shredded chicken. (via The Seasoned Mom)
5. Four-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna: When you can’t decide between lasagna and ravioli, have both by layering ravioli into a baking dish along with tangy marinara and gooey mozzarella; problem solved. (via Two Peas and their Pod)
6. Teriyaki Salmon and Broccoli Bowls: There’s no better way to start incorporating more fish into your meal rotation than with this easy and wholesome 30-minute salmon and broccoli bowl. (via Julie’s Eats and Treats)
7. Penne With Prosciutto and Cream: Simple pasta dishes don’t have to be bland, and this recipe proves it by making something rich and tasty with a simple combination of heavy cream, grated Parmesan, salty prosciutto, and penne. (via The Hungry Bluebird)
8. Crockpot Pork Chops With Apples and Onions: This tantalizing fall-inspired dinner is everything — yet it calls for almost nothing, with a simple ingredient list of apples, pork chops, onions, and lip-smackin’ BBQ sauce. (via A Clean Bake)
9. Dubliner Cheese and Tomato Roasted Chicken Thighs: All this delicious GF chicken dinner calls for is some chicken thighs, tomatoes, Dubliner cheese, and fresh chopped parsley. (Okay, and two other pantry staples that everyone has, so they don’t count.) (via Healthy Recipe Ecstasy)
Want more recipes that will help you out mid-week? Follow us on Pinterest!