12 Ghostly Recipes to Haunt Your Halloween Celebration
Looking for some spooky treats to serve up this Halloween? This collection of 12 ghostly recipes is sure to haunt your fête in the most uncanny way. Enjoy these supernatural sweets ranging from fluffy marshmallows and meringues to creepy cocktails.
1. Halloween Ghost Meringue Cookies: Their vanishing nature may make you wonder if they’re simply an apparition, but don’t worry! They’re very real and very enjoyable. (via Secret Life of a Chef’s Wife)
2. Spiced Ghost Pancakes: Breakfast is ready in a flash with these fall-spiced pancakes that utilize boxed pancake mix jazzed up with a variety of fall spices. The finishing touch: a pile of etherial whipped cream piped on top to form a ghost. (via Taste and Tell)
4. Liquified Ghost: A splash of lemon-lime soda adds a lively note to this creamy, vanilla-flavored vodka sip. (via Daily Noff)
7. Chocolate Lovers Pumpkin Fudge Brownie Pancakes: Drizzled with chocolate-Kahlua sauce and topped with marshmallow buttercream ghosts, these pancakes make for one devilish short stack. (via Half Baked Harvest)
10. Boo Berry Cupcakes: Transform a box of Boo Berry cereal into a flavor boost for these cupcakes — crushed cereal is folded into the batter while the colorful marshmallows add a Funfetti-esque flair to the frosting. (via Mrs. Schwartz Kitchen)
What sort of spooky sweets are you serving up this Halloween? Share your haunted creations with us in the comments!