20 DIY Gold Thanksgiving Decor DIYs
Whether you’re hosting family, friends or even your coworkers, fab celebratory decor is definitely in order this Thanksgiving. Tabletops and wall hangings can set the mood for the entire night. So, if you’re ready for the mood to be flat out golden, then these 20 gilded ideas are just for you. Get ready to go all out this year with golden turkeys, gilded pumpkins or woodsy, romantic touches. You’re guests will be thankful indeed.
1. Gilded Table Decorations: This gold-inspired tablescape is perfected with DIY votives and tiny pumpkins. Combined with an autumn bouquet and lace tablecloth, this Thanksgiving dining experience just got a whole lot prettier. (via The Glitter Guide)
2. Gilded Branches: Beautiful and rustic, these gilded branches will add a certain je ne sais quoi to your holiday tablescape. They are also among the cheapest centerpieces we’ve ever seen. (via House of Wood)
4. Golden Pumpkin Vases: Who would’ve thought pumpkins would make the perfect vases? Go bold this fall with a mixture of gold and pink (or any fun color) to brighten up your table. (via Alicia Fashionista)
6. Gilded Harvest Place Cards: If it isn’t obvious by now, we LOVE gold leaf. And what better way to guild your table than with these simple, yet sophisticated place card holders. They also double as favors. Score! (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
7. DIY Gold Magnolia Wreath: Nothing says fall like leaves, and nothing says a gilded Thanksgiving like a gold leaf wreath. Place it in the middle of your tablescape as a glistening centerpiece along with some candles and a whole lotta food. This wreath is sure to last you all holiday season. (via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs)
11. Glittered Corn: Mother always said not to play with our food… but in this case she might make an exception. Glittered corn husks bring an organic element and much-needed sparkly finish to your centerpiece. (via Martha Stewart)
16. DIY Golden Acorns: Need to get a tablescape together at the last minute? Grab some clear vases around the house and fill them with these easy acorns. They also look great scattered around the table or pretty much all over your house. (via Life and Lovely)
18. DIY Gold Leaf Pine Cone Garland: A few leftover pine cones from your latest fall-inspired craft? Gild them up and add a little twine for a woodsy, whimsical napkin ring. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
19. Gold-Painted Turkey: Any ugly turkey can become the star of the show with just a few coats of spray paint. Pair that cute little guy with a bunch of ivory, whites and more gold for a stylish, monochromatic scheme that will take your tablescape to the next level. (via The Glitter Guide)
Are you hosting friends and family for Thanksgiving? How will you make your night gilded and golden? Tell us in the comments below!