Green Means Go: 20 Jade-Toned Hairstyles to Try
Back in the day, we were warned about not jumping in the pool within a few days of getting a new dye job to avoid turning into Frankenstein. We’ve tried pastelpink and purple, so green tresses were bound to grow on us, natch. If you’re a daring Green Goddess, we’ve got 20 ‘dos that are to dye (or DIY) for. And we pinkie promise you won’t end up looking like the Hulk; you’ll just make everyone else turn green with envy.
3. Azealia Banks: We’re enchanted by this raptress’ mermaid tresses. If you’ve got dark, flowing locks, get the look by adding in a few sea-foam highlights and use that curling wand like a triton. (via Daily Mail)
4. Katy Perry: Katy has colored her crown in too many shades to count — pink, blue, purple, gray, various hues of blonde and brunette. When it comes to rocking out-there hair color, she’s the queen. Her lob took a dip in a pool of jade at Coachella 2014. (via Dirty Looks)
5. Kylie Jenner: She isn’t just the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, she’s the most daring when it comes to trendsetting. Kylie takes a monochromatic approach by rocking a goth lip to match those turquatic tresses. (via @kyliejenner)
8. Nicki Minaj: Or you could dabble in some temporary spray color while still letting your natural base color shine through. Nicki saturates her roots in green and takes it a step further by donning matching eyeshadow and a complementary bubble gum pink lip. (via Barron London Salon)
12. Lady Gaga (Take Two): Gaga loves green so much she decided to tint her locks a second time. A reverse green to yellow ombre? Nothing more we can say than this look is downright fierce. (via Entertainment Wise)
Bride-Approved Ways to Go Green
13. Tousled Twist: A flower crown naturally pops against an unconventionally hued background. This bride’s naturally dark brown roots adds dimension to sea-foam green highlights. (via Youne)
15. Pastel Plait: Why not combine braids, flower accents and shades of green, blue and periwinkle on your special day? The blended fishtail on this matrimonial mermaid has us mesmerized. (via Callina Marie)
Gorgeous Green Ombre
16. Hidden Rainbow: Nothing to be ambivalent about when you’re rocking the latter half of Roy G Biv. We loved this blogger’s neon hue and were pleasantly surprised when she revealed a waterfall of tousled layers by flipping over. (via The Dainty Squid)
Neon Green ‘Dos
Are you pining to give your tresses the green treatment? Let us know in the comments!