Even for the most dutiful of #beautyaddicts, the idea of a perfume for your hair might seem more than a little strange. After all, when fragrance already comes in so many forms, why add another? Well, we’re here to tell you that hair perfumes are definitely something that should be on your radar. With a lasting fragrance as well as added hair care benefits, hair mists and perfumes are taking the beauty industry by storm. Scroll on for 13 of our fave picks that will keep you (and your hair) smelling heavenly all day long.
1. Marchesa Parfum D’Extase Hair Mist ($38): Bring a bit of glamour to your hair routine with this truly luxurious mist by Marchesa. The light floral scent is a soft and romantic option for all.
2. Burberry Brit Rhythm Hair Mist ($40): Spice up your fragrance wardrobe with the gorgeous scent of pink peppercorn, orange blossom and vetiver. The fact that the seriously chic bottle will look stunning on your vanity is an added bonus.
3. Pink Sugar Hair Perfume ($15): If you’re looking for a seriously feminine fragrance with a bit of a spicy kick, then look no further than this hair and body mist.
4. Sachajuan Protective Hair Perfume ($69): Give your hair a quick spritz for a fresh, floral blend with notes of green apple, peach and rose. This finishing product hydrates, protects from harmful UV rays, eliminates static and adds shine. What more could a girl want?
5. Olivine Atelier Love + Salt Beach Hair and Body Mist ($26): This summertime-inspired spray will inspire you to catch some (beach-y) waves. Not only is the coconut-heavy scent meant for both the body and hair, but it can also be sprayed on your locks for soft, subtle waves.
6. Thierry Mugler Angel Hair Mist ($40): This aptly named hair mist is truly the definition of heavenly. With notes that include bergamot, berries and caramel, this is a cozy fragrance guaranteed to warm you up on cold winter days.
7. Fekkai L’Air de St. Barths Hair Fragrance Mist ($20): Hair brand Fekkai offers several different scents of their hair mist, which adds a subtle citrus-y scent to your mane while also taming frizz and amplifying shine.
8. Miss Dior Hair Mist ($48): Sweet and sophisticated, this scent is very much the essence of Dior. Spritz a bit of the rose-scented formula on your locks throughout the day for a truly classic fragrance.
9. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Hair Mist ($50): Flowerbomb has been a bestselling perfume for years now, so it should come as no surprise that the popular fragrance is now available in the form of a hair mist as well.
11. Clean Fragranced Hair Shine Mist With UV Protection ($24): This mist is quite the triple threat, providing not only a fruity blend of lemon and grapefruit, but also giving you shiny locks and UV protection to boot.
12. Narcisco Rodriguez for Her Hair Mist ($35): The warm blend of amber, honey and flowers makes this a sensual but feminine scent that’s beautiful to wear on cold weather days.
13. Be Delectable Vanilla and Cream Hair & Body Mist ($10): Satisfy your sweet tooth with this truly delectable mixture of vanilla and cream that will have you smelling like a mouthwatering dessert all day long.
Would you try a hair perfume? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!