13 Spooky Style Essentials That Even Work After Halloween
There are two types of people in this world. Those who start plotting their next Halloween costumes the second November 1 rolls around, and those who do their best to avoid the ghoulish holiday altogether (guilty as charged). No matter where you fall on the spectrum, one thing’s for sure: Nobody likes a party pooper. Keep scrolling for 13 wicked cool style essentials that capture the spirit of Halloween.
1. Samantha Pleet Moon Shirt ($149): Where was this hauntingly chic moon shirt on Friday the 13th? Not a clue, but rest assured it’s a keeper.
Oh my gourd! Peep the celestial-inspired frock that will take you from handing out candy to the kiddos to carving jack-o’-lanterns.
3. Oui Fresh Hocus Pocus Hoodie ($48): BRB, we know what we’ll be wearing for our Hocus Pocus-themed movie night. We call dibs on the glow-in-the-dark hoodie.
4. Iron Fist Wishbone Cleated Sole Flat ($60): Do these wishbone-clad stompers scream “’til death do us part” or what? Proceed to add Beetlejuice stripes and fishnet trousers for a bone-chilling (get it?) look.
5. Verameat Lovely Ghost Pin ($16): Boo! Fasten this stylin’ AF ghost pin to a denim jacket or a crisp button-down for just a touch of spooky.
6. Catbird Tiny Dancer Stud, Yellow Gold ($48): A midnight masquerade ball calls for a set of these mismatched star and moon studs. They’ll be positively spellbinding under the moonlight.
7. ASOS Lexa Halloween Pointed Ballet Flats ($40): Sabrina the Teenage Witch called: She wants her velvet feline flats back. Count on them being the purr-fect addition to your pointy hat and broomstick.
8. Tripp NYC Monster Vest ($236): Uh-oh, here comes trouble. Team this studded denim vest with leather pants and chunky platforms for a monster bash from hell.
9. Wildfox X-Ray Vision Roadtrip Sweater ($108): Behold the lazy girl-approved skeleton pullover for when you DGAF about Halloween, but you know, still want to make an effort. Just add pants… or don’t.
10. Current Mood Batshit Cray Backpack ($38): “That girl’s batsh!t crazy,” says every Halloween goer who catches wind of your pebbled vegan leather backpack (bat wings included, duh).
11. Paul & Joe Sister Ze Cat Sweatshirt ($145): Who needs a Halloween costume when you can just roll out in a street MVP-worthy sweatshirt? Painted-on whiskers not even required.
12. Modcloth My Style Mews Socks ($10): The cat’s meow is right. Rock these kitty socks with some disco glam steppers or let ’em peek out from your boardroom trousers for a downright witchy lewk.
13. Nasty Gal Bat Your Lashes Sheer Bodysuit ($30): Slay on this All Hallows’ Eve with a sheer bat print bodysuit that’s more naughty than nice. It can be incorporated into your costume (Beyoncé meets Catwoman) or teamed alongside a patent mini for a round of BOO-zy cocktails.