14 Spooky Halloween Candles to DIY
It’s no secret that we are VERY excited for Halloween next month. If you find yourself asking, “Is it too early to break out the decorations yet?” we’re here to tell you that of course it’s not! If you’re looking for simple yet impactful accent you can keep throughout all of your celebrations, candles are a great go-to for decor that is eerie without being too gruesome or kitschy. Keep scrolling for 14 fabulous ways to use candles this Halloween season.
5. Raven Wall: We absolutely love how this blogger took a simple cluster of white candles and enhanced them with very eerie but chic wall decor. This would look extra festive with some spiderwebs woven through the branches. (via The Fun Lane)
6. DIY Skull Candle Holder: Plastic skeletons are aplenty this time of year. Get creative by glueing a few together and painting them a solid color to create a fantastic candle holder you’ll want to use for many Halloweens to come. (via Endlessly Inspired)
7. DIY Packing Tape Transfer Votives: If you have access to a laser printer, make a few of these DIY candle votives using printed images and packing tape for brightly lit decor to use throughout your space. (via How About Orange)
8. Hocus Pocus-Inspired: We think the Sanderson sisters would definitely appreciate these spooky candles. With a heat gun and some cool images, you’ll be able to crank out a whole bunch of these. (via Apartment Therapy)
10. DIY Ghost Candles: This is quite possibly the easiest Halloween DIY ever. All you need are a couple of candles and a sharpie to create these super simple “ghosts.” We think they’d look great in a kitchen window. (via Thoughtfully Simple)
14. DIY Lace Votives: To whip up these beauties, just grab a yard of black lace trim, glue it around a votive and light it up. These cast some pretty incredible shadows when it’s dark. (via Big Ang Official)
How are you decorating for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments!