15 Fall Decor Finds from H&M That Won’t Break the Bank
The blustery transition into fall gives you the perfect excuse to update your place with lots of new decor and cozy accessories. Think: chunky throw blankets, must-have kitchen gadgets, and velvet pillows the color of coppery leaves. We’ve got 15 stylish — and affordable! — gems from H&M that will update your space without adding too much clutter. Scroll through for our favorite picks below.
1. H&M Clear Glass Bottle ($10): Sometimes less really is more. This clear glass jar proves a simple nod to fall and a cool topper can go a long way.
2. H&M Beverage Glass ($6): Comfy vibes will flow through to the very last sip when you serve drinks in these burgundy glasses.
3. H&M Waffle Bedspread ($50): Catch some solid Zs on chilly nights with a new, cozy bedspread.
4. H&M 3-Piece Natural Kitchen Utensil Set ($13): This three-piece utensil set was made for entertaining, whether it’s for the fanciest autumn salad or pumpkin spice cookie dough.
5. H&M Stoneware Pitcher ($25): Here’s an elegant pitcher that’s just begging to be filled with orange and yellow floral arrangements. The matte, neutral shade will fit in with any aesthetic.
6. H&M Large Metal Box ($13): If you’re hurting for space (and really, who isn’t?!), opt for this metal box/decor accent combo as the storage solution you didn’t know you needed.
7. H&M Cotton Napkin ($5): The dreaminess is in the details, people! Add these French-inspired cotton napkins to your next dinner party for a glamorous touch that’s #greengoddess approved.
8. H&M Large Mirror ($35): Keep it classy without breaking the bank with a fab brass mirror.
9. H&M Porcelain Teapot ($25): Tea time, anyone? Swap out your iced coffee for a cozy pot with this delicate piece.
10. H&M Wooden Mortar and Pestle ($25): With a mortar and pestle in your #adult kitchen, you’ll be covering everything from chicken to chai tea with the yummiest spice blends around.
11. H&M Porcelain Mug With Motif ($7): Raise your hand if you’re ready to bring out those hot cocoa recipes. Pair ’em with this minimalist mug and a pile of marshmallows for a ‘grammable moment.
12. H&M Bread Basket ($20): Grab your best gals and break bread in style with a gilded basket and plenty of herb olive oil for dipping.
13. Velvet Cushion Cover ($10): Cuddle up with this velvety, copper beauty, or pick from the 14 other shades — including dark burgundy and retro ochre.
14. Metal Trivet ($10): Everything looks better in gold — even your trivets! Add the acorn to your kitchen for instant style, and say goodbye to grungy pot holders.
15. H&M Scented Candle in Glass Jar ($10): The most fun thing about switching from summer to fall scents is treating yourself to new candles. Go for the “green” scent for whiffs of bergamot and cozy hygge feels.
Are you itching to get your home ready for fall? Follow us on Pinterest for all the home decor inspo you’ll need!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photos via H&M)