If you’re looking for new and creative ways to dress up your home for the holidays, prepare to be delighted by these Instagram accounts. But don’t expect to find ordinary, run-of-the-mill holiday decor. No, no. These accounts are serving up all kinds of extraordinary in sparkly, festive packages. Traditional colors are taking a backseat to bright and bold hues, and standard decorations are loaded with colorful character and DIY magic. To put a little extra sparkle in your holiday step, spend some time getting to know these festive decor ‘grammers.
1. @studiodiy: If throwing a holiday soiree is on your seasonal agenda, this account is full of inspiration to get the party ball rolling. Bright colors, sequins and pop-color party decor abound!
2. @centsationalgirl: A pom-pom wreath just might be everything you never knew you needed. Expect to find modern twists on classic holiday staples throughout this feed.
3. @aww.sam: Have a very citrusy Christmas! This ‘gram will feed you with all of the colors of the fluorescent rainbow, and we’ll all be better for it this season.
4. @kailochic: If the winter weather has you down, head over to this DIY and design expert’s account to punch up your spirit. The holiday goodies here are all kinds of bright, bold and happy.
5. @abubblylife: ‘Tis the season for sparkle. For a glamorous holiday with all the twinkly goodness you can imagine, feast your eyes on this bubbly feed.
6. @asubtlerevelry: Unexpected crafts in unexpected colors make this account shine. If your holiday decor could use an extra pop of personality, revel in these ideas.
7. @highwallsblog: Oh, sweet minimalism, you never disappoint. Make use of these decor ideas for a clutter-free Christmas.
8. @apumpkinandaprincess: Candy-coated colors? Check. Simple and stunning DIY holiday inspo? Check. Get thee to this feed.
9. @ispydiy: Looking for gorgeous DIY decor tutorials? Look no further! There’s more here than any one person can handle.
10. @fishandbull: Equal parts artistic and fun, this ‘grammer is all about delivering creative ideas in artful presentations. Step up your holiday creativity with a few tips from this feed.
11. @darbysmart: Cookies and crafts and colors, oh my! To make your decor sparkle and your festive treats sing, go gaga over this ‘gram.
12. @homeyohmy: Who knew black and white decor could be so perfect for the holidays? Chic and sophisticated, the festive decor from this account is every bit stunning.
13. @dreamgreendiy: It’s beginning to look a lot like… pretty pastels and fresh holiday ideas! Take a page from this account’s book and you can bet your home will be even better for it.
14. @craftandtell: Every bit merry, bright and innovative, this feed ought to be a brand ambassador for all holidays. With beautiful shots of compelling crafts, it’s impossible not to find motivation to decorate after perusing this account.
15. @ohhappyday: Oh happy day, indeed! The colors and stylings of these photos epitomize what it means to truly celebrate the holidays.
16. @mscraftberrybush: If you lean toward a more traditional holiday aesthetic but want to infuse it with a little contemporary lovin’, here’s your mecca. Classic with a dash of extra sparkle makes this account special.
17. @abeautifulmess: Bright and lovely, here you’ll find a wide range of crafts, decor and recipes to get you in the festive spirit. And even if you’re not much of a decorator, the colorful curation is absolutely worth a look.
18. @themerrythought: There’s more than one way to… do pretty much everything. And this account will inspire you to explore all the ways.
19. @glitterville: Is there anything cuter than these little cocoa toppers? That’d be a no. For all things cute, sweet and sparkly, give your eyes the gift of this delightful feed.
20. @designsbyceres: Your holiday just got a little more extravagant. This seasonal inspiration is oh-so fabulous, featuring a happy mix of luxury and character.
21. @fiona_michelon_stylist: Hello, pretty! For high-end style in a crafty package, take this account for a visual spin.
Looking for more ways to dress up your holiday decor? Follow us on Pinterest!