30 Ornaments That Will Have You Rockin’ Around the Xmas Tree
So you’ve picked out the perfect Christmas tree topper and you’ve DIYed a festive holiday garland… all that’s left to do is to decorate the tree. Whether you’re looking for dazzling glitter and gold ornaments or you’re going for a more sleek and modern decorating scheme, these ornaments will have your friends and family singing “Oh, Christmas Tree” in no time.
1. Pantone Ornament ($16): Give your Christmas tree a bright and modern look and with these quirky two-tone Pantone ornaments.
2. Pucci Ball Ornaments ($35): Looking for more abstract art for your ornaments? These glittery, color-swirling Emilio Pucci ornaments from the MoMa should do the trick.
3. Deco Letter Ornaments ($6): Bring a bit of Roaring Twenties glamour to your tree with these gorgeous brass ornaments, which can be personalized for you and your boo.
4. Snowball Ornament ($30): If you’re going for an understated decorating theme this holiday season, then this delicate snowball ornament from Barney’s Bad Dazzled collection, designed by Baz Luhrmann and Catherine Martin, is the perfect pick.
5. Mimi Kirchner Raccoon Animal Ornament ($12): With his jaunty scarf and festive sweater, this furry woodland creature is dressed cozy warm and ready to hang on your tree.
6. Six French Macaron Glass Christmas Ornaments ($38): These cute pastel macaron ornaments will bring a tasteful (pun intended!) touch to your Christmas tree. And of course, if you start to crave the real thing, we’ve got you covered.
7. Custom Copper State Ornament ($24): Commemorate your favorite state and add a custom message for your loved ones with one of these handmade copper ornaments from the B+C Shop.
8. Snow Fantasies Tree Ornament ($20): It’s time to break out the china, and we don’t mean the plates. This elegant Christmas tree ornament, made of ivory china, serves up classic grace.
9. Color Block Ball Christmas Ornaments ($30): It’s no secret that we love all things shiny and colorful here at Brit + Co, so we’re obviously obsessed with these cheerful Kate Spade ornaments.
10. Swan Ornament ($35): Here’s another pick from Barney’s limited edition Baz Dazzled collection. As a bonus, 25% of all sales benefit Room to Read, an organization that fights illiteracy and gender inequality in the developing world. We’re all about shopping for a good cause.
12. Geometric Ornaments ($40): While we’re never one to take a break from the sparkle, these black and white ornaments are perfect with their simple yet whimsical geometric designs.
13. Personalized Metallic Classic Ceramic Bauble ($20) Give a special shoutout to your loved ones or spread a message of holiday cheer with these personalized ceramic ornaments, which can also double as cute holiday party favors.
14. Big Top Christmas Balloon Animal Ornaments ($43): Why limit the fun to the gifts under the tree? Amp up the holiday playfulness with these balloon animal ornaments.
15. Wire Ornaments ($4-5): These shiny geometric iron ornaments add a sophisticated touch to your holiday decor.
16. Glitter Star & Moon Hanging Ornament ($20): Need shine and glitter from your Christmas ornaments (let’s be real, who doesn’t)? Look no further than this silver glitter moon and star ornament.
17. Polygon Ornaments ($25): These bright geometric ornaments feature so many colors, you’ll never grow tired of gazing at them. If you’re feeling especially adventurous, you can even match your mani to their colorful design!
18. Acrylic Mini Ornament Set ($16): This DIY set of eight acrylic tree ornaments will have your family oohing and ahhing over your creative skills.
19. Swarovski Clear Star Christmas Ornament ($80): With that steep price tag, this might be the spendiest one on your tree, but with all the sparkle and shine, who can resist a decadent classic Swarovski snowflake?
20. Set of 4 Woodcut Baker Ornaments ($7): Let everyone know about your impeccable cooking skills with these woodcut ornaments, designed by Julia Rothman. Not quite a whiz in the kitchen yet? Gift these to your favorite chef!
21. Glass Christmas Ornament ($48): Available in Capri Pink or Deep Cyan, leave it to Lilly Pulizter to bring wild patterns and tropical colors to your festivities.
22. Wintry Wonder Ornament ($8): Add some subtle shine to your tree with these sweet animal ornaments, embroidered in silver and gold.
23. Star and Snowflake Christmas Ornament Set ($75): Drop some art history knowledge on your holiday guests with The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s star ornament set, inspired by the decorative designs found in the Museum’s extensive collection.
24. HSN Cares Vince Camuto 2014 Heart Ornament ($25): Not only is this Vince Camuto bear ornament dressed to the nines, but it’s also another way for you to keep giving this holiday season. 100% of the profits from this ornament collection go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
25. Fa La La Christmas Ornament ($30): You’ll never forget the words to “Deck the Halls” with this festive Kate Spade ornament.
26. Popsicle Ornament ($12): With the temperatures dropping and snow everywhere, summer has never felt so far away… which is why these glittery popsicle ornaments make the perfect tree decor. They’ve got all the sweetness of your favorite summer snack without the brainfreeze.
27. Ceramic Dove Ornament ($28): Elevate your decorating style with this Jonathan Adler white porcelain ornament.
28. Henri Bendel Rose Champagne Ornament ($24): ‘Tis the season for poppin’ champagne and making toasts. Why not share some of the bubbly with your tree?
30. Menagerie Ornaments ($49 for 3): If every ornament on your tree must have a meaning, then you’re going to want to get this entire collection. Proceeds from the sale of these traditional papier mache ornaments support Christy Turlington’s nonprofit organization, Every Mother Counts, which works to reduce pregnancy complications in Haiti.
Do you have a favorite holiday ornament? Tell us about it in the comments!