One of our favorite treats is also one of the most basic: bread. We love it slathered with decadent Nutella, stacked with veggies or drizzled in honey. And there’s nothing quite like homemade bread. Bready or not, here are 13 incredible bread recipes to encourage some big loavin’.
1. Banana Nutella Bread: We didn’t think banana bread could get any better, but then they added Nutella. Topped with chopped hazelnuts, each bite is full of chocolate, hazelnut and banana-y goodness. (via Wright Kitchen on Snapguide)
3. Soda Bread: Soda bread isn’t just for St. Patty’s day anymore! This loaf is made with whole grains and a secret ingredient: breakfast tea-infused milk. It gives the bread its super rich flavor. (via Marie Rayma on Snapguide)
4. Rustic Bread: A fusion of some tasty flavors, this quick bread recipe combines feta cheese, poppy seeds and chopped thyme leaves. It’s a great bread base for your morning avocado toast. (via Yusuf Osman on Snapguide)
5. Pumpkin Bread: If only there was enough time in the day to make every pumpkin recipe in the entire world. Since there isn’t, we’ll have to pick and choose, and we choose this easy, no knead recipe. (via Rebekah Kazmierowicz on Snapguide)
6. Oat Bread: If you’re looking for the ultimate bread for grilled cheese, look no further. This thick bread slices up beautifully and tastes even better when eaten with a big bowl of tomato soup. (via Fifi Yee on Snapguide)
12. Gluten-Free Bread: We have a hard time believing that this delicious looking bread is totally gluten-free. We dream about a warm piece loaded up with almond butter. (via Rebekah Kazmierowicz on Snapguide)
What type of bread can you just not get enough of? Share with us in the comments below!