18 Must-Follow Instagrams for Ultimate #ShoeInspo
They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but shoes have to be a close second. Whether you’re obsessed with stilettos or prefer chic flats, Instagram makes it easier than ever to swoon over the hottest shoe trends. From designer brands to top style bloggers, these 18 hand-picked social media accounts will give you the sole-spiration you’ve been looking for. Feel free to thank us later!
1. @jimmychoo: From envy-worthy high-fashion photos and celebrity snapshots to shoe illustrations from the brand’s creative director Sandra Choi, this account is a must-follow for shoe lovers.
2. @manoloblahnikhq: Fall in love with shoes all over again with this eye-catching account. Whether it’s kaleidoscope-colored pumps or photos of footwear in breathtaking, outdoor locations, the famous brand keeps us swooning over its iconic shoe designs.
3. @thecoveteur: Follow the luxury digital destination for the latest footwear news, one-of-a-kind kicks and behind-the-scenes glimpses at some of most ah-ma-zing shoe closets.
4. @biondacastana: Check out this luxury British footwear brand for #shoeinspo pics of their ultra-chic, London-cool designs, like these mint beauties.
5. @pursuitofshoes: Fashion blogger Ashley Torres shows how to style some of the prettiest shoes. She’s rockin’ pumps, strappy sandals, booties and more, thanks to her seemingly endless shoe collection.
6. @louboutinworld: It’s a #LouboutinWorld and we’re all just living in it. Even if we can’t afford to have a closet full of red-soled beauties (we can dream, right?), the next best thing is to lust over are the stunning shoe photos posted on the brand’s social media account.
7. @shoedazzle: With Kim Kardashian as the co-founder and Rachel Zoe as the chief stylist, we can always count on ShoeDazzle’s Instagram for major footwear inspiration. The online monthly shoe boutique even mixes in inspirational quotes with its head-turning pics, so you get more than just a fashion fix.
8. @hellofashionblog: The ever-so-stylish blogger Christine Andrew’s Instagram is full of colorful and craveable shoes from designer heels to stylish sneakers. The photos of her adorable son and handsome hubby are an added bonus.
9. @solesociety: From previews of soon-to-come collections to fashion tips and style steals, this Instagram account is a shoe junkie’s dream.
10. @samedelman: We love living vicariously through the brand’s sassy shoe selfies. With incredible picks of pastel-hued espadrilles, fringe-adorned heels and more, it’s hard to pick a favorite.
11. @bergdorfs: The mega-popular NYC department store snaps photos of its striking, in-store shoe displays, and trust us — they do not disappoint!
12. @viewfromthetopp: Stylist and blogger Kate Brien chronicles her highly covetable shoe collection with aerial shots that feature both her footwear and fancy flooring.
13. @giuseppezanottiworld: You don’t have to be a victim of fashion FOMO. Check out this designer shoe brand’s social media page for the hottest footwear trends.
14. @aquazzura: If we’re being totally honest, we can’t stop stalking Aquazzura’s alluring Instagram account. Glamorous photos of slinky stilettos and strappy sandals make us want to strut down the streets of Rome (or maybe even a runway) in the Italian brand’s fierce footwear designs.
15. @brian_atwood: The famed footwear designer loves a #shoefie and isn’t afraid to show it! Known for the hashtag #thesexisintheheel, Brian Atwood’s Instagram unleashes our inner sex kitten and makes us want to buy sultry, sky-high stilettos.
16. @somethingnavy: Style blogger Arielle Nachmani goes from high fashion statement shoes to ultra-chic flats without missing a beat. You’ll be in awe of her dazzling, NYC street-style photos and fab accessories.
17. @stevemadden: There’s a reason this Instagram page has more than 1 million followers. The feed showcases gorgeous photos of the latest Steve Madden shoe designs and the celebs and bloggers who rock them. The best part? The brand is super affordable, so you don’t have to feel guilty about doing a little shoe shopping after scrolling through!
Shoes on shoes on shoes! If you aren’t already shoe obsessed — or Insta obsessed — you will be after looking at this account. Stuart Weitzman posts behind-the-scenes pics and shares street style snaps of fashion bloggers and celebs (like Chrissy Teigen and Jennifer Aniston) wearing the brand.