When you think of Super Bowl appetizers, what comes to mind? Sure you’ve got your wings and nachos, but if you’re anything like us, you’re always looking for new savory finger-food recipes or some updated takes on the classics that’ll score you a few extra points with your guests. Enjoy these 22 winning recipes perfect for the big game!
6. Apple Nachos: Need something sweet to balance your appetizer spread? These apple slice nachos drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with chocolate chips are just the thing to throw together. (via Hello Giggles)
9. Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Kale Marinara: Your guests won’t even notice that there’s a whole zucchini mixed into these moist meatballs. Bonus: They’re paleo friendly and gluten free! (via A Calculated Whisk)
12. Baked Chicken and Cheese Taquitos: Store-bought rotisserie chicken makes throwing together these taquitos a breeze. Serve with your favorite dip — guacamole, salsa, queso, you name it! (via Just A Taste)
13. Andouille Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Creole Mustard): Sliders are always a crowd favorite, kick up the usual beef patties by adding andouille sausage to the mix. (via Southern Souffle)
14. Vegan Buffalo Bites: No chicken or processed meat substitutes here, just cauliflower! Battered and baked then tossed in a classic buffalo wing sauce, these babies would definitely fit into the lineup at your next tailgate. What’s more? A totally vegan “blue cheese” dip recipe is included. (via 86 Lemons)
17. Mini Tostadas with 7 Layer Dip: These diminutive, dip-filled tostadas are almost too cute to eat! The petite shells are cleverly formed by cutting out rounds from corn tortillas and baking them in muffin cups ’til crisp. (via Brit + Co.)
18. Vegan Fries Supreme: We can’t believe these are vegan! Don’t mind meat and cheese? Feel free to swap your favorite cheese sauce and taco meat to create a tasty Taco Bell copycat. (via Kitchen Grrrls)
What appetizer makes your Super Bowl spread complete? Let us know in the comments below.