Your Wedding Registry Isn’t Complete Without These Must-Have Kitchen Items
Aside from marrying your one true love, the most fun part of planning a wedding is setting up the ultimate wedding registry for every room in your home. You finally get to choose (or upgrade!) the items to make your place yours. And when it comes to crafting the most ideal list for your kitchen, you’re going to want to include affordable tech gadgets, a few ultra-luxurious items, and everything in between. Even if your kitchen is already fully stocked with Amazon Basics essentials, make room for these must-have cooking items and add them to your registry ASAP.
1. John Boos Reversible Maple Cutting Board ($76): Looking for a cutting board that does double duty? This handsome piece works as a solid cutting board or as a delicious charcuterie platter.
2. Pyrex 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set ($30): A true foodie couple doesn’t limit themselves with only one measuring cup. This 3-piece set becomes truly useful when you’re cooking up a storm — not to mention you can throw them in the dishwasher when you’re done and call it a day.
3. YIELD Design 850ml Ceramic French Press ($120): There’s nothing more romantic than a serene Sunday morning with your true love and a good cup of joe, amirite? And for that, you need a stylish ceramic French press like this one to brew your full-bodied coffee to perfection.
4. SimpleHuman Rectangular Step Can With Liner ($100): You’re adults now, so it’s time to step up your trash can (and recycling) game up a notch. This dual-compartment stainless steel can will make your kitchen look much more sophisticated, all while helping you neatly store your trash and recyclables.
5. Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker ($200): If you’re the kind of couple that’s on the go all the time, chances are you could benefit from adding an Instant Pot to your kitchen registry. After all, the less time you spend cooking, the more time you two can spend enjoying your newlywed life.
6. Friendly Cat Salt + Pepper Shaker ($24): Add some flair to your kitchen with these fun salt and pepper shakers.
7. Tivoli Audio Model One Digital ($299): A digital radio instantly elevates the mood and turns a normal get-together into a special occasion. Connect it to your Spotify account or turn on the radio for more retro vibes.
8. Thrive Market Annual Membership ($60): Chances are one of you already has an Amazon Prime membership, but you’ll want to add Thrive Market to your mix of subscription services for all your organic, vegan, or paleo needs. Plus, every membership helps sponsor low-income American families.
9. Dash Compact Air Fryer ($40): Instead of adding your typical stand-up mixer to your list, choose more fun appliances that you’ll actually end up using. This guilt-free air fryer will quickly become your go-to thanks to its ability to fry food to a crisp with very minimal oil.
10. Material Kitchen 8″ Knife ($75): You’ll want to reconsider your no-longer-sharp knives and start thinking about leveling up with a new, more modern tool. You’ll absolutely love how this 8-inch knife effortlessly slices and dices your favorite veggies every single time.
11. GreenPan Rio 2-pc. Ceramic Nonstick Frypan Set ($80): Take your newlywed meals to the next level with this GreenPan Rio nonstick frypan set. It’ll make healthy cooking even easier, with less oil and quick cleanup.
12. Smithey Cast Iron Skillet ($160-$200): Whether you’re searing a medium-rare steak or baking rosemary bread, a cast iron skillet is always handy to have in your kitchen.
13. Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle ($149-$199): Immerse yourselves in a morning tea ritual with this lovely pour-over kettle. It features variable temperature control, optional Bluetooth connectivity, and a stunning, minimalist design.
14. Dash Rapid Cold Brew System ($84): If you two are coffee lovers, get ready to have a personal cold-brew barista on call with this advanced system. It’s also ideal if you’ve recently realized you’ve been spending a little too much at Starbucks to deal with all the wedding planning stress.
15.The SUB by Krups In Home Beer Dispenser ($180): Do you enjoy sipping on brewery-fresh craft beers at your local taproom? You’ll want to add this home draft system to your list stat. You can even mix it up by switching from beer to kombucha or even ice-brew coffee.
16. All-Clad Black Ceramic 4-Quart Slow Cooker ($150): This sleek and stylish slow cooker features silicone-coated handles to make things easy when serving food and cleaning.
17. Langley Street Clarity Bar Cart ($250): Give your new kitchen space a pop of mid-century modern style with this glamorous cocktail station. Fill it with your favorite spirits and choose a spot in your dining room for it, or move it around while you celebrate your newlywed life.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.