10 Completely Last-Minute Easter Centerpieces
You didn’t plan on hosting Easter dinner or brunch, so what do you do when you find out that a motley group of friends and family are on their way — and arriving in the next few hours? Besides rummaging through your cupboards for enough appetizers and sides to feed the crowd, you’ll want to sort out some kind of festive table decor. Beautiful centerpieces take time! But these handy solutions are easy to pull together at the last minute, and don’t sacrifice on style or color.
1. DIY Rainbow Taper Candle Holder: Got some ABB (already been burned) taper candles kicking around? Perfect, grab the details for this project and get to work! No time to drill? You can create a similar effect with the same candles and a collection of some of your favorite candlesticks. (via Sugar & Cloth)
2. Flower Cake: Proving once again that dessert can be a piece of art, this naked floral cake is a showstopper. The best part? You can make it with a store-bought cake and checkout flowers. (via Buttered Side Up)
3. Easter Basket Place Setting: If you have any Easter bunnies lying around and a small group coming by, use the chocolate figures to make individual place settings that are easier and cost-effective, to say nothing of festive and delicious. (via A Pretty Life in the Suburbs)
4. Temporary Tattoo Easter Eggs: Dig out your music festival stash and apply them to whatever eggs you can find in the fridge! Scatter them around the table for perfectly foiled decor. (via Brit + Co)
5. Mini Bud Arrangement: The finest flowers you can buy at the bodega coupled with your collection of bud vases (or juice glasses, or votive holders) will add texture and depth to your table decor. (via Paper & Stitch)
6. DIY Paper Flowers: No flowers? No time? No problem. If you have craft supplies and 10 minutes, you can make these colorful paper flowers. Bunch them in a vase, place on each plate, or make a garland. (via Brit + Co)
7. Easter Egg Tree: Head to the park for a fallen branch and hang your eggs with pretty ribbons. If you can snag a branch with budding blooms, even better. (via The House That Lars Built)
8. DIY Stamped Eggs: Simplicity and beauty go hand in hand. And never fear if you don’t have the temporary tattoo printer paper this DIY calls for: You could freehand or use a potato stamp to create your own festive pattern. (via Squirrelly Minds)
9. Spring Egg Easter Display: This punny idea couldn’t be easier to put together. All you’ll need is a little paint and some crafting wire. (via A Beautiful Mess)
10. Polka Dots & Buds: A white runner, some paint, buds, and candles — this simple and curated table looks cohesive and well thought out. No one will know you grabbed all the elements from your Christmas decor in the minutes before guests arrived. (via Julep)
Show us your last minute creations and tag us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.