We totally have a #MakerCrush on Little Arrow Studio. Their adorable cards and gifts are like sprinkles on top of an ice cream sundae — colorful, sweet and the perfect little boost to brighten our days. Best of all, they’ll be selling their wares at this year’s Re:Make. Haven’t grabbed your ticket? Don’t miss out and be sure to register here. In the meantime, check out some of our favorite pieces that we can’t wait to swoop up.
1. Mega Babe Party Balloons ($5): These rad balloons say it all. They’re the perfect way to surprise your BFF on her birthday.
2. Rise and Shine Pillow ($27): This cheery pillow will make sure you wake up on the right side of the bed every morning. We love the bronze-metallic coloring.
3. Pizza My Heart Art Print ($25): Whoa, that’s big love right there. Pizza lovers, tell them how you really feel with this print.
4. Holographic Hustle Art Print ($25): The hustle is real. Hang this up in your home office and get a daily reminder to get it done.
5. Donuts 4 Ever Happy Pin ($10): You don’t need 37 pieces of flair, but you do need this one! It’s great for dressing up any outfit or sticking on your backpack for back to school.
6. No Doubts Card ($5): Sometimes, we all need a reminder that we can do anything we dream. This is THE card for that.
7. Heart Sunnies Lapel Pin ($6): This small accessory makes a big statement. Add it to your shirt collar or your favorite jacket to give it a dose of cuteness.
8. Where the Cozy Is Art Print ($25): The print that you just have to have for fall. Hang it up in your favorite little room in the house and prepare to feel the cozy warmth.
9. Stay True Arrows Stamp ($32): Add some style to your correspondence with this stamp. The metallic ink gives it an elegant touch.
10. No Fun Party Balloons ($5): Throwing an ironic party? Then you definitely need a few of these. Bonus: They work great as photo booth props!
11. I Love You Whiskey Card ($5): If you’re a whiskey girl, then this card is perfect for your special someone.
Which one of these pieces do you need in your life? Share with us in the comments below!