You already know that macrame is taking the bohemian wedding industry by storm, but now it’s time to actually figure out how to make these woven wonders part of your nuptial decor. You can start by heading to Instagram for tons of knot-tying makers and their woven beauties, including ceremony arches, cocktail lounge backdrops, and sweetheart table decor. Give these 12 ‘grams a try and we promise you’ll have all the inspo you need to start creating your very own woodland nuptials.
1. @robyn.parker: The gal behind this IG account knows how to create some serious eye candy. Expect to see beautiful macrame ceremony arches, table runners, and, of course, tons of ideas for your newlywed home.
2. @thelittleknotshoppe: Any couple wanting a photo booth with serious boho vibes should click on over to this account. It’ll prove once and for all that all that handcrafted macrame goodness and plants go together like PB and J.
3. @hollymuellerhome: Custom work is what you’ll find on this contemporary fiber artist’s page. The feed gives you a taste of her signature pieces that can serve as picture-ready backdrops for your big day.
4. @halfwayhippieca: Looking for dreamy #bohobride vibes? Take a gander at this gem. And if you fall in love with one of her looks but aren’t in the mood to buy, you can rent throughout the entire U.S. of A.
5. @ropeandroot: This Albuquerque-based macrame extraordinaire has a love for handcrafted pieces and botanicals. Throw in an outdoorsy Southwestern venue and you’re left with one feed that will prob make you switch your wedding destination.
6. @edeneve.macrame: The authors of Macrame for Beginners & Beyond give you a real take on what it’s like to create your own macrame decor for your woodsy nuptials. And let’s just say, they make it look easy peasy.
7. @thehousephoenix: Talk about wedding #goals. This worldwide supplier of macrame treasures gives you a peek inside her knotty world, one Insta at a time.
8. @knottybloom: Geo vibes meet boho in this fiber artist’s IG account. You’ll soon discover that adding macrame pieces to your nuptials doesn’t mean sacrificing your minimalist and modern dreams.
9. @brookeciocco: With so many intricate elements, this macrame stream is pretty much a wedding decor playground for your eyes.
10. @huntergathererkeeper: Macrame doesn’t have to be neutral all the time! This feed features dip-dye pieces that are ready to perfectly match your wedding color palette.
11. @copperandfringe: Pretty patterns and intricate designs make up an account that we’d consider a boho bride’s Insta-spirit animal. Watch this artist’s design process and you’ll be following this baby for all the days to come!
12. @joyloopdesigns: You can practically feel the west coast wedding vibes as you peruse photo after photo of macrame goodness in this account.
Want more ways to inspire your wedding decor? Follow us on Pinterest!