10 Makeup Products That Double As Serious Skincare
Busy women everywhere know the drill — running from the office to spin class to date night and beyond is just the new normal. So it’s no wonder that we’re obsessed with makeup products that work overtime to make our skin look its absolute best 24/7. Cosmetics that boast skincare benefits let us roll out of bed and apply one product instead of two (or three!) and bask in the glory that is lazy and busy girl beauty. Whether we’re hydrating while mattifying via a powder or using a highlighter that helps bring out our natural glow, these 10 skin-savers pull double-duty as makeup products.
1. PÜR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 ($30): Target fine lines, uneven skin tone, and saggy appearance all with — get ready for it — a pressed mineral powder. The vegan, paraben-free formula will help to camouflage any discoloration in the skin just like your fave powders do, but you get all the added skincare benefits of botanical extracts for firmer and even skin!
2. TEMPTU PRO 24-Hour Hydra Lock Airbrush Foundation ($15): Professionals swear by this airbrush foundation because of how legit the formula is: It’s long-wearing, transfer-free, and waterproof. But the ingredients aren’t just surface level. Amino acids hydrate four times more than hyaluronic acid, and peptides and goji berry extract boost radiance.
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter ($44): Just when you thought that highlighter couldn’t get any better, Marc Jacobs infused this good-for-your-skin illuminator with moisturizing coconut. The lightweight gel can be applied directly onto the skin, mixed in with your foundation, and used as a glowy primer. However you choose to use it, your skin will reap the benefits of this extra dose of love.
4. La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer + Foundation Sunscreen SPF 15 ($220): Part of the luxury brand’s Skin Caviar Collection, the full-coverage formula’s caviar extracts help boost skin elasticity and firmness while keeping your complexion looking dewy. This two-in-one product works as a foundation and concealer and comes with a high-quality brush, so there is a lot of bang for your buck.
5. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée ($13): If you love the natural look of a cream blush but also need a boost of hydration, look no further. This nourishing cheek “gelée” was created with vitamin E-rich argan oil and coconut water, giving you up to 14 hours of cheek color and serious moisture. Prepare for major radiance wherever you enlist this glow-inducing gel.
6. Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Flawless Serum Foundation ($42): Finally, we’ve found a foundation that was literally designed for those among us with fine lines. Infused with Juice Beauty’s Age Defy Serum Technology, this medium-to-full coverage formula works to banish wrinkles and keep everything lifted with continued use.
7. Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir Clinical Dark Circle Correcting Concealer ($30): After applying this concealer, you’ll see that your dark circles are almost instantly hidden, but the real magic is what happens after you keep using it. After about a month, 83 percent of women showed an improvement in their dark circles thanks to ingredients like Brazilian ginseng, caffeine, and vitamins C and E.
8. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum ($60): Thanks to alpha lipoic acid, just wearing this serum will boost your skin’s moisture levels while covering up uneven skin tone and blurring imperfections.
9. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ ($38): Peptides, niacin, vitamins A, C, B, E, hyaluronic acid, and hydrolyzed collagen work behind the scenes to improve your skin’s texture, tone, and radiance as the full-coverage cream helps you look flawless and blemish-free.
10. Stila Aqua Glow Perfecting Bronzer ($32): Stila’s Aqua Glow line is loaded with nourishing skincare benefits, and we’re especially fond of their liquid bronzer because it’s infused with hyaluronic acid. The lightweight, water-based bronzing gel adds the perfect amount of a sun-kissed glow, leaving you with skin that looks and feels awake, bright, and smooth.
Tweet us your favorite multi-tasking beauty products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.