25 Double-Duty Beauty Products to Multitask Like a Makeup Pro
We’ve become masters of multitasking, but sometimes we have to work harder than we would like to look our best as we run from the gym to office to happy hour. The easiest solution? Minimize what’s in your beauty arsenal (just in time for all that wedding and summer-related travel coming up!) and select products that work double-duty to help you save time, money and space. We took our own trip to the beauty department to gather 25 smart styling products that will enhance your regime and make life a little easier.
nail polish is actually a complete Nail Pak: The nail polish is up top. Unscrew the bottom to find 40 pre-soaked pads with non-acetone remover and a nail file to file away nicks and chips. Each Nail Pak comes with a handy pouch, so you can do your manicure while you’re on the go.
2. Beautiful Day 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub + Wash ($14): We all know it’s important to exfoliate our skin to keep it looking shiny and new, and this all-in-one scrub suds up and exfoliates away dry, flaky skin. Made from antioxidant-rich pomegranate, blueberry and cranberry seeds, it leaves skin feeling not only clean, but ultra-soft and smooth, too.
3. Flake Away Body Polish ($25): It’s like a superhero in a jar! This double action body polisher and moisturizer is packed with salt and sugar to buff away rough skin, and soothing shea butter and sweet almond oil to leave skin, shiny, sexy and new!
spa every day with this triple-action, dermatological gem, packed with Moroccan argan oil, jojoba oil + scented with rosemary extract. Apply to your body to hydrate skin, fight aging and block harmful UV rays. This weightless formula also nourishes dry locks and tames flyaways.
shower with this saving grace, an all-in-one moisturizer that works from head-to-toe. Made from natural and organic ingredients, use it to condition split ends and soften dry elbows and feet. It even removes your makeup without making you scrub for it.
medicine cabinet; this hydrating treatment packs a punch! It moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms skin while locking in moisture to retain silky-soft skin with a youthful glow.
carry-on or festival tote, it’s basically a miracle worker, locking in moisture, protecting skin, soothing scrapes and burns, making lips shiny and even taming flyaway hair. Ultrabalm falls nothing short of ultra-fabulous!
Sun-seekers know that the first step to an even tan is to start with exfoliated skin. This self-tanner makes it easier to get your glow on by combining an exfoliator and self-tanner in one. Oh, and get this: You know how self-tanners tend to leave a not-so-pleasant odor on your skin? Brazilian True Tan truly smells great and enriches skin with jojoba oil, aloe vera and shea butter. So, go ahead and catch some (faux) rays!
camouflage stubborn pimples as they heal. This oil-free formula provides natural-looking coverage that can be worn under makeup, on its own or as a touch-up.
gym bag. It provides 3-in-1 action by cleansing skin, removing makeup and toning to help minimize pores and revitalize skin. This means more time for yoga and less time spent juggling beauty products.
13. Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask ($65): Get this on your face for a healthy dose of vitamin C, nourishing time-released antioxidants and a smoothing moisturizer. Known as the “most famous facial,” it spiffs up a lackluster complexion and leaves skin feeling energized.
purse. Packed with the cleansing scent of grapefruit, this on-the-go towelette is formulated with vitamin C to naturally exfoliate skin and leave your face bright and moisturized.
lashes to the works with this mascara that curls, lifts and brightens. Goodbye eyelash curler; hello, bright eyes!
17. Fabulips Glossy Balm ($14): What if we told you that your favorite lip gloss could also freshen your breath? For real! This gloss makes lips shiny and bright, while making sure your kisser isn’t breathing fire. Filled with nourishing vitamin E and shea butter, Fabulips comes in a variety of minty fresh hues.
weather climates, we know how important hand creme and lip balm become when the frosty chill hits. This French beauty company has created more space in your purse with their dynamic duo, deeply moisturizing lip balm with a hint of framboise and decadently rich hand creme, all in one package — voilà!
makeup application a snap. Use the flat end to apply an even layer of foundation and the round to add a hint of color with blush.
21. Powder Bluff ($36): No bluffing here: This hair product pulls double duty as a dry shampoo and a spray powder to infuse locks with texture and body. The next time you need a quick rinse and style, grab your trusty bottle of Powder Bluff to get the job done, fast!
22. Leave In Conditioner ($26): Now here’s a first — leave in conditioner meets styling cream. Whoa. Genius move Bumble and Bumble! Now you can moisturize locks, detangle and get straight to styling, right out of the shower.
locks by adding shine and making your hair soft and silky, while detangling, controlling frizz, conditioning, moisturizing and adding body. It also protects your tresses from heat and holds your style. We really don’t think there’s anything this hair product can’t do!
curl. Inca Inchi oil gives roots a flexible lift that prevents breakage from styling while holding that style. This product scores high marks in double-duty beauty!
beachy curls to sleek, straight locks. You heard it here first: This beauty tool combines a flat iron and curling iron in one. You really can have the best of both worlds in one tool!