We’ve become masters of multitasking, but sometimes we have to work harder than we would like to look our best as we run from the gym to office to happy hour. The easiest solution? Minimize what’s in your beauty arsenal (just in time for all that wedding and summer-related travel coming up!) and select products that work double-duty to help you save time, money and space. We took our own trip to the beauty department to gather 25 smart styling products that will enhance your regime and make life a little easier.
1. All in One Manicure ($20): An innovative mother of six came up with this brilliant, multipurpose, all-in-one manicure. What appears to be a regular bottle of nail polish is actually a complete Nail Pak: The nail polish is up top. Unscrew the bottom to find 40 pre-soaked pads with non-acetone remover and a nail file to file away nicks and chips. Each Nail Pak comes with a handy pouch, so you can do your manicure while you’re on the go.
2. Beautiful Day 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub + Wash ($14): We all know it’s important to exfoliate our skin to keep it looking shiny and new, and this all-in-one scrub suds up and exfoliates away dry, flaky skin. Made from antioxidant-rich pomegranate, blueberry and cranberry seeds, it leaves skin feeling not only clean, but ultra-soft and smooth, too.
3. Flake Away Body Polish ($25): It’s like a superhero in a jar! This double action body polisher and moisturizer is packed with salt and sugar to buff away rough skin, and soothing shea butter and sweet almond oil to leave skin, shiny, sexy and new!
4. Body Drench Argan Oil ($14): Take your skin to the spa every day with this triple-action, dermatological gem, packed with Moroccan argan oil, jojoba oil + scented with rosemary extract. Apply to your body to hydrate skin, fight aging and block harmful UV rays. This weightless formula also nourishes dry locks and tames flyaways.
5. Authentic Moisturizing Balm ($27): De-clutter your shower with this saving grace, an all-in-one moisturizer that works from head-to-toe. Made from natural and organic ingredients, use it to condition split ends and soften dry elbows and feet. It even removes your makeup without making you scrub for it.
6. Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment ($76): Despise the thought of having to purchase five different products to maintain healthy and youthful skin? Forego the kits and save space in your medicine cabinet; this hydrating treatment packs a punch! It moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms skin while locking in moisture to retain silky-soft skin with a youthful glow.
7. Ultrabalm ($14): With only three ingredients, this versatile balm can be used all over your body! A great product to stash in your carry-on or festival tote, it’s basically a miracle worker, locking in moisture, protecting skin, soothing scrapes and burns, making lips shiny and even taming flyaway hair. Ultrabalm falls nothing short of ultra-fabulous!
8. Brazilian True Tan ($39): It’s like a loofah and sunshine in a bottle. Sun-seekers know that the first step to an even tan is to start with exfoliated skin. This self-tanner makes it easier to get your glow on by combining an exfoliator and self-tanner in one. Oh, and get this: You know how self-tanners tend to leave a not-so-pleasant odor on your skin? Brazilian True Tan truly smells great and enriches skin with jojoba oil, aloe vera and shea butter. So, go ahead and catch some (faux) rays!
9. Raw Coconut Cream ($18): This organic cream gives a whole new meaning to multitasking in the beauty department. Coconut oil is known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and now, it’s all bottled up for you to cleanse your face, remove makeup and moisturize with healing results.
10. BB Cream ($14): This beautifying cream packs a triple threat as a foundation, moisturizer and sunscreen. Make your life easier and get this weightless and hydrating cream in your makeup bag, pronto!
11. Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer ($17): Use this concealer to treat blemishes and camouflage stubborn pimples as they heal. This oil-free formula provides natural-looking coverage that can be worn under makeup, on its own or as a touch-up.
12. All in One Toning Cleanser ($30): This facial cleanser is perfect for daily use or to stash in your gym bag. It provides 3-in-1 action by cleansing skin, removing makeup and toning to help minimize pores and revitalize skin. This means more time for yoga and less time spent juggling beauty products.
13. Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask ($65): Get this on your face for a healthy dose of vitamin C, nourishing time-released antioxidants and a smoothing moisturizer. Known as the “most famous facial,” it spiffs up a lackluster complexion and leaves skin feeling energized.
14. Correct and Repair Brightening Facial Towelettes ($6): Take these to the gym or stow them in your purse. Packed with the cleansing scent of grapefruit, this on-the-go towelette is formulated with vitamin C to naturally exfoliate skin and leave your face bright and moisturized.
15. Argan Infinity Cream ($28): This pocket-sized tint is a beauty powerhouse! It conditions lips, smoothes out rough spots, tames unruly brows, highlights cheekbones with a pop of color, transforms eye shadow to a cream and even soothes sunburns and reduces redness… What more could a girl want!? The label doesn’t lie: This cream provides benefits to the infinity and proves that Mother Nature is the true cure-all as it’s packed with natural fruit and nut extracts, oils and butters.
17. Fabulips Glossy Balm ($14): What if we told you that your favorite lip gloss could also freshen your breath? For real! This gloss makes lips shiny and bright, while making sure your kisser isn’t breathing fire. Filled with nourishing vitamin E and shea butter, Fabulips comes in a variety of minty fresh hues.
18. Moisturizing Lip Balm and Luxe Hand Crème ($30 for two): For those of us residing in cold weather climates, we know how important hand creme and lip balm become when the frosty chill hits. This French beauty company has created more space in your purse with their dynamic duo, deeply moisturizing lip balm with a hint of framboise and decadently rich hand creme, all in one package — voilà!
19. Retractable Tools Dual Powder/Foundation Brush ($15): This retractable dual-ended brush saves on space, making makeup application a snap. Use the flat end to apply an even layer of foundation and the round to add a hint of color with blush.
20. Lavender Hair and Body Shampoo ($30): No need to tote a slew of bottles with you to the gym. All you need is this naturally antiseptic, lavender-scented soap that hydrates skin and hair. Bask in the calming effects of lavender after your workout and smell fresh, too.
21. Powder Bluff ($36): No bluffing here: This hair product pulls double duty as a dry shampoo and a spray powder to infuse locks with texture and body. The next time you need a quick rinse and style, grab your trusty bottle of Powder Bluff to get the job done, fast!
22. Leave In Conditioner ($26): Now here’s a first — leave in conditioner meets styling cream. Whoa. Genius move Bumble and Bumble! Now you can moisturize locks, detangle and get straight to styling, right out of the shower.
23. All in One Milk ($15): We know that milk does a body good, but what about hair? Well, Davine’s All in One Milk falls nothing short of miraculous. This rich and nourishing formula does wonders for your locks by adding shine and making your hair soft and silky, while detangling, controlling frizz, conditioning, moisturizing and adding body. It also protects your tresses from heat and holds your style. We really don’t think there’s anything this hair product can’t do!
24. Root Lift Foam ($6): Pump up the volume and protect your hair follicles from heat damage while you blow dry, flatiron or curl. Inca Inchi oil gives roots a flexible lift that prevents breakage from styling while holding that style. This product scores high marks in double-duty beauty!
25. Straight ‘n’ Curl Ceramic Styling Iron ($35): With the flip of a switch you can go from beachy curls to sleek, straight locks. You heard it here first: This beauty tool combines a flat iron and curling iron in one. You really can have the best of both worlds in one tool!
What double-duty beauty products are you using to simplify your life? Share with us in the comments below!