Morning Buzz! Ryan Reynolds May Have Just Accidentally Revealed the Sex of His and Blake Lively’s New Baby + More
TGIF y’all! A lotta baby talk makes up today’s top news items. Check those and more out below.
The mobile above my daughter's crib is just a whole bunch of NuvaRings. So she remembers how lucky she is.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) October 20, 2016
1. Not unlike Ashton Kutcher did recently, Ryan Reynolds may have let the sex of his and wife Blake Lively’s new baby slip out by accident. Ryan and Blake are notoriously private when it comes to their lives off-camera and especially their children, so when Ryan tweeted about a baby mobiled above his “daughter”‘s crib, people latched onto the hint immediately. Of course, don’t expect to learn the name or see a pic of the baby anytime soon.
2. Important security footage from a street camera near the hotel where Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint has emerged. The footage, obtained by French news outlet M6 Info, does not clearly identify the robbery suspects but does clearly show the five alleged robbers approaching the hotel. The number of people involved and the time period match the police investigation. Today is Kim’s 36th birthday, but unlike years past, she will be laying very low this year, as she has been since the robbery occurred. As Kris told E! News on Tuesday, “It’s a process. One day at a time. It’s a process.” You can watch the security video here. (h/t People, photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
View this post on Instagram
He already has us wrapped around his precious little fingers! ❥❥❥ We are overjoyed to welcome the newest addition to our family, Asher Wrigley Siegfried. 💙👶🏻💙 Born yesterday, (10/19) happy, healthy and strong! We're sharing more of our excitement over at www.UsMagazine.com. #babyboy #Asher #heartmelted. . Thanks to everyone for all of the love and support throughout Asher's pregnancy! It really means a lot and we look forward to sharing this new chapter with you all. 😘
A post shared by Desiree (Hartsock) Siegfried (@desireesiegfried) on
3. The Bachelorette‘s Desiree and Chris have had their baby boy! The couple introduced little Asher to the world in an ADORABLE Instagram, writing, “He already has us wrapped around his precious little fingers! We are overjoyed to welcome the newest addition to our family, Asher Wrigley Siegfried… Born yesterday, (10/19) happy, healthy and strong!” Congrats to the growing family!
4. And in even MORE baby news: Benedict Cumberbatch and his wife Sophie Hunter are pregnant with baby number two!E! News reports that the two are indeed adding to their brood after having their first son, named Christopher Carlton Cumberbatch, just over a year ago. Congrats to the happy couple! (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
I'm STILL not over this. Who knows how many subway posters I walked by hoping to one day feel as beautiful as the faces I passed. pic.twitter.com/IMiER9MGoS
— Gabby SidiBae (@GabbySidibe) October 20, 2016
5. Gabourey Sidibe’s reaction to her new body positive modelling campaign will give you all the feels. Gabby, along with Orange Is the New Black‘s Danielle Brooks, Ashley Graham and more have appeared in Lane Bryant’s body-positive #ThisBody campaign, and when Gabourey saw her own ad on the subway, she really felt the impact of it IRL. “I’m STILL not over this,” she tweeted with a pic of the ad. “Who knows how many subway posters I walked by hoping to one day feel as beautiful as the faces I passed.” Kudos, Gabourey!
6. Quote of the day: “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” Perfect words from Noel Coward as we head into the weekend.
What are YOUR big weekend plans? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Nicholas Hunt/Getty)
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.