16 Ways to Celebrate National Hamburger Day, Inspired by Instagram
From adding sinful toppings way beyond bacon + bleu cheese — someone used a glazed donut as a bun! — to inviting four-legged guests to the dinner table, check out the clever, candid and kooky ways YOU are celebrating this year's National Hamburger Day.
1. Jump inside a giant burger bean bag chair! (We’re way jealous of this kid.)
2. Exhausted your LEGO set? Build an epic tower of burgers.
3. Mmm, In-N-Out. Always, always, always enjoy with a side of (Animal Style) fries.
4. When adding bacon just isn’t sinful enough, there’s always a Krispy Kreme at the ready.
5. As always, invite only the most distinguished of guests to the dinner table.
6. So hungry you’re starting to hear voices? We’d listen to that burger if we were you!
7. Burgers are the new polka dots.
8. Eat your burger for dessert…
10. Give your burger a modernist makeover.
11. Add a slice of pizza to your burger, because WHY WOULDN’T YOU?
12. #Foodporn 101: There should always be a drizzle of sauce. Always.
13. Let your burger go retro.
14. Craving veggies? A vegan burger should do ;)
15. Don’t forget to take a #burgerselfie! Nom.
16. But above all else, love your burger.
How are you celebrating national hamburger day? Tell us your secret recipes in the comments below or tag us @britandco!