What a Bright Idea! 10 Ways to Add Neon Signs to Your Decor
Here at Brit + Co we’ere big fans of both color and typography, and if there’s a fun way to combine them—even better. Which is why this marquee sign DIY is one of our favorites, and why we’re currently obsessing over neon signs as decor. No longer just for bar signs (though those are still going strong!), you can find several ways to add a little glow to your home. Be sure to check out the incredibly thorough tutorial on how to make your own sign, too!
1. The Kiss Was Beautiful: We love the love note inspired signs by multimedia artist Tracey Emin. Each sign is written in a scrawl you can imagine someone leaving on a paper napkin or the back of a grocery list. (via Tracey Emin Studio)
4. Who Dares Wins ($700): Ready to actually buy a sign for your home? Go ahead and be daring and order this ready-to-hang sign.
6. Neon House Numbers: Such a smart idea to light up your house numbers in neon. You’ll just want to check with your neighbors to make sure they don’t mind the glow, or only turn them on when you’re expecting guests or a food delivery. (via Mark Brand Architecture on Houzz)
7. Sssppp: Why yes, this is the most perfect neon sign ever for a champagne cellar. Yes, you read that correctly. A champagne…cellar. Now you know what’s on the “future home wish list” of every single one of us at Brit HQ. (via Jute Home)
8. Lucky Neon Light (£295): This light comes with a bit of assembly required, but luckily it’s just snapping the letters together and hanging it on your wall.
10. Neon Letters Kit ($74 each): Spell out anything you want with these letters that simply plug together. Just be sure you order the right transformer to avoid watching your lights flicker out.
Would you ever put a neon sign in your home? What would you want it to say and would you buy or DIY? Tell us in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.