Valentine’s Day is a time for acknowledging all the ladies in your life who always have your back, whether it’s your mom, best friend, sister, or S.O. So we compiled a list of gifts to help you express just how much they mean to you — without diving into cheeseball territory. This year, say “I love you” with a gift that will be cherished well beyond February 14.
2. Edie Parker Heart Compact ($175): This adorable acrylic compact mirror has a brass closure and aluminum frame, so it’s durable enough to last in even the most overpacked purse.
3. Date Night In Cookbook by Ashley Rodriguez ($28): There’s no better way to spice things up in a relationship than with a home-cooked meal. With 120 recipes in this cookbook, you and your boo will be reheating more than just leftovers.
6. L’Objet Oh Mon Dieu! Incense – No. 69 ($50): Inspired by Paris in the year 1969, this incense smells like a mix of cognac, leather, and caramel for notes that are oh-so-romantic.
8. Aerin Heart Puzzle Objet ($250): There are seven removable pieces so your Valentine can take a piece of your heart wherever they go. This brass-plated item will look love-ly on a dresser or coffee table.
9. The Cottage Greenhouse Rosemary Mint Honey Bath Oil ($42): This rosemary mint bath oil is the perfect treat for anyone who loves a nice warm soak. (Basically everyone on your list.) It’s made with grape seed, avocado, and carrot oils for a solution that is as sweet-smelling as it is nourishing.
10. Dita Von Teese Sandalwood Candle ($68): Give your S.O. a private striptease (without the work) courtesy of Dita Von Teese’s candle. When the candle is lit her gloves and dress disappear (blush).
11. Lollia Sweet Hearts Little Luxe Eau de Parfums ($54): For the lady who has trouble being loyal to just one fragrance, Lollia’s package set of six mini Eau de Parfums makes it easy for her to play the field.
12. Sugarfina Candy Trunk ($195): Who on your Valentine’s gift list won’t flip over this velvet-lined trunk filled with 20 cubes of candy? The trunk has a brass lock and leather handle, and can be repurposed into a jewelry case after the candy is gone.
13. Fieldtrip Tinder Coffee Mug ($13): Let your cyber love know how you really feel one sip at a time.
14. West Elm Brass Word Object – Amore ($29): That’s amore! In any language, love is all you need.
Want more Valentine’s Day gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.